The Green Mile (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: March 7, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on December 29, at 3 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£39.99

0373F842-499C-42F4-83A7-C635917AEC16.jpeg

D4F7B228-8FBB-4493-A849-D5A8C0D8B3EC.jpegA2AE0368-0699-4CC3-9AF6-60EE699453F7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was charged 2 days ago, but not shipped yet, and their orders take a month regularly, and now, with airspace closed, will likely take even longer.
I actually didn't know what te deducted amount was anymore and only then realized that the release date was March 7th. I actually wanted to cancel because I will probably be able to buy the same edition in my Media Markt soon, but that's water under the bridge now. Zavvi orders to Germany usually take exactly 10 days, but since it hasn't been shipped yet, I'm looking forward to seeing live pics from UK ninjas soon.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I actually didn't know what te deducted amount was anymore and only then realized that the release date was March 7th. I actually wanted to cancel because I will probably be able to buy the same edition in my Media Markt soon, but that's water under the bridge now. Zavvi orders to Germany usually take exactly 10 days, but since it hasn't been shipped yet, I'm looking forward to seeing live pics from UK ninjas soon.
Mine sadly didn't arrive today, but I hold out high hopes for tomorrow. I always know what is coming and when now, as I started pre ordering so much I had no choice but to make a spreadsheet so I knew when to have payment ready and a running total of my current outstanding pre order total (£210 as of this morning when Mondo infinity war took payment) I look forward to the Q2 pre orders to come flowing in as we have about 4 tarantino rumours, and god knows what else.

Mine was charged 2 days ago, but not shipped yet, and their orders take a month regularly, and now, with airspace closed, will likely take even longer.
Ouch that's harsh. I am kinda glad in a way best buy dont ship to UK (or at least I dont think they do, if they do, just don't tell me lol) one of the things I hate most about buying online is transit time, which is why I hate ordering Nova stuff, sexy though they are. I have also just had lousy luck lately with damaged steels, which is why I am now boycotting amazon (for steels, not everything else obvious that would be stupid) except for Amazon exclusives. I literally have had 7 out of like 9 steels from amazon in a month arrived damaged.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Ugh. Time to do another switch with the USA version like I did with Clockwork. I’ve gotta stop buying these.

Reactions: Felix_ro