The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimichi posted on facebook on Friday that cancellation stock would be made available on Monday not Sunday

International Customers

The Qty for the Unpaid orders and cancellation orders will be re open at 12th Sep. 2016 18:00 (Korean Time).

If you have the order No.(as unpaid order) and you want to get...
send email to "[email protected]" with your order No. and paypal account until today.

otherwise... unpaid orders will be canceled without notice.

Thank you for your interesting in Hateful 8 Steelbook ...

Monday, 12 September 2016, 18:00:00 Korea Time

UK/Ireland 12 September 2016, 10:00 am

Kimichi posted on facebook on Friday that cancellation stock would be made available on Monday not Sunday

International Customers

The Qty for the Unpaid orders and cancellation orders will be re open at 12th Sep. 2016 18:00 (Korean Time).

send email to "[email protected]" with your order No. and paypal account until today.

Yes, but it has today, including lenticular spotlight.
Tomorrow they will not do

International Customers

Of course for this one they announce it 18 hours ahead of time, but for Spotlight they had to announce it 2-3 hours before putting the cancellations back in stock. :mad:

Oh well, Spotlight was a cautionary tale for me, I was right on time to order a H8teful steelbook. :)

Spotlight
Full Slip A or B is the only Korean Blu-ray I'm upset for missing out on (I don't go on eBay much), except for The Girl Who Lept Through Time (lenticular ed., also in the BLU Collection).

Of course for this one they announce it 18 hours ahead of time, but for Spotlight they had to announce it 2-3 hours before putting the cancellations back in stock. :mad:

Oh well, Spotlight was a cautionary tale for me, I was right on time to order a H8teful steelbook. :)

Spotlight
Full Slip A or B is the only Korean Blu-ray I'm upset for missing out on (I don't go on eBay much), except for The Girl Who Lept Through Time (lenticular ed., also in the BLU Collection).

That's what had annoyed me with kimchi and spotlight

The fact they announced the re stock a couple hours before when three quarters of the world was sleeping and then I see in the thread it was back in stock again today.

Getting so annoyed but yet all other releases they give a few days notice

And it's not even about signing up to threads to find out, there are other ways of finding out but I'm not always online. But if they give us more time to know about it instead of 2 hours I'll make time to be online to order

Reactions: Bunk
I remember when Spotlight came back in stock. What annoyed me was online in the morning, then went and took a shower, and it was all over when I returned lol. At any other point I would had been okay.

All versions back in stock

Was hoping spotlight would too :(

Got a feeling full slip A could turn out the best, but I needed to get myself a kimchi lenti and can't triple dip (after HMV too)