The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems I won't get my Hateful Eight 1 click. Kimchidvd is cancelling my order and keeping my money. All this because I did a paypal claim, for a very good reasons. Two straight orders, every item damaged, no replies to my many mails. The only message I got was once I did the claim, we will send you empty Spotlight slipcover for type A, please remove your claim. I never even ordered type A from them, only 2 lenticular editions. Now I'm officially on the black list and never going to get anything from kimchidvd ever again. So, thank you kimchi and Tony for all this fun you made me go through. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

It seems I won't get my Hateful Eight 1 click. Kimchidvd is cancelling my order and keeping my money. All this because I did a paypal claim, for a very good reasons. Two straight orders, every item damaged, no replies to my many mails. The only message I got was once I did the claim, we will send you empty Spotlight slipcover for type A, please remove your claim. I never even ordered type A from them, only 2 lenticular editions. Now I'm officially on the black list and never going to get anything from kimchidvd ever again. So, thank you kimchi and Tony for all this fun you made me go through. I hope you're proud of yourselves.
Sorry to hear of your trouble @Hamill82. Maybe consider joining @cooey's GB's in the future which will allow you to carry on enjoying/collecting Kimchi releases but without the unwanted hassle of dealing with Tony. The higher price to pay is a given but the positive being your copies are secured and quality checked by an experienced collector/GB host. Just food for thought buddy... :thumbs:

Well that sucks big time. Hopefully if you still want any Kimchidvd releases you can get them through the GB.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Sorry to hear of your trouble @Hamill82. Maybe consider joining @cooey's GB's in the future which will allow you to carry on enjoying/collecting Kimchi releases but without the unwanted hassle of dealing with Tony. The higher price to pay is a given but the positive being your copies are secured and quality checked by an experienced collector/GB host. Just food for thought buddy... :thumbs:

Well that sucks big time. Hopefully if you still want any Kimchidvd releases you can get them through the GB.

Sorry to hear that @Hamill82

Thank you guys. This is not even the right place to do this :facepalm:, but I feel so sad about all this (n). I love kimchidvd releases and I've got most of them, but now suddenly kimchi hates me. It all started with It Follows and since then the communications just stopped. I've been a loyal customer for them quite some time, but it's all over now as it's obvious I've hurt someone's feelings. I never wanted this to happend, but what can I do. Emails are pointless, since the only time kimchi bothers to answer is when they're about to lose money and claim is active. I honestly couldn't do this my customers, since I have utmost respect to everybody I deal with.

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233 and harry
I ordered full slip A, but to see this one makes me kind of regret my choice. Really amazing work here by Kimchi. This one will beat all the others. Really amazing and i think i will vote for it as best full slip edition of the year !