Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £99.99
Finish: Matte w/ no 'bossing (steelbook & case)
Notes: WB Shop includes Artcards - UHD Discs only does not include Blu-ray discs

81PN-mdaa+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't add to the basket on Warner Bros store so ordered with Amazon, just waiting for them to list LOTR...

Rubbish sets poor artwork , the gift set looks nicer with the replica of the ring anyone know when that goes live ? , think I will wait for the collectors edition of it all together next summer anyway
Amaray Gift set with lord of the ring replica ring is USA release no info at the moment if getting a UK release

Reactions: Joker88
It has cheap matte finish written all over it.
I'm leaning 50/50 .... signs that point to yes ... WB known for it, signs that point to no ... a lot of golden/brown mustard? hue to it on top the black ... if it was a lot of solid black id be scared. I think I would be more scared if it was USA WB ... they have been getting better but USA WB it can be a toss up on their matte.

If this steel had a black layer flood first... then the rest on top it would be more full and thick and clean... we'll see.... one kind of neat thing is that while the art coincides with the outer case the outer case is not completely dependent on the steels inside. ie. if ever one wanted to either A) put in future releases inside that case it'd still be a cool mash up. or B) buy their fav 3 already released steels , put the 4k discs in... and sell off the others they could.

Reactions: St4rlord