The Hunger Games Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 4, 2021
Release date: March 22, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $89.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6494570_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s actually pretty decent. All the illustrated arts look great and the box too. The box art looks like the work of the artist who did the recent black widow and Shang chi but I can’t see the detail too much.

Back art reminds me of the back art of the most recent battle royale steel. Just bigger

Will consider if this hits the U.K. but zavvi will charge an arm and leg for them

Love the movies and the art. I really hope the box is metal, but I suspect it's not. Hopefully it's better than the Indy box, which is flimsy rubbish.

I dunno, I dont like Steelbooks without titles.. same for movieposters without titles (dont mean the credits, just the title is enough).. that's part of it (for me)
This guy gets it! I agree completely, don't like it at all when they don't put the title. But in the same light, I don't want any other text, looking at you Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone with your 20 years of movie magic!

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
This guy gets it! I agree completely, don't like it at all when they don't put the title. But in the same light, I don't want any other text, looking at you Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone with your 20 years of movie magic!
I partly agree with this, but then again this art looks great on its own. It wouldn’t have hurt to have a small-ish title though.

Reactions: williamhamson
I'm on team no title. These look great and a title would only make them worse. Now if there wasn't a title on the spine, then I'd have a problem.
Yep.
I think the only steelbook among ones i own without title on spine is Seventh Son.
Had same one with T. Cruise Mummy's but bought US version with title on spine.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Interesting.

Not sure how I feel about the inner and disc art.

Be interesting to see just how unique each steelbook ends up.
Yeah, I guess they gave each one to a different artist, with an agreed upon unifying theme.
But we got flowers for discs here...
I'd buy any cheapest UHD set and put the discs in my existing steelbooks at this point, but this set is 'only' about $30 more for 4 whole new steels, which I can display with their backs, I guess, as that is shaping up to be their best part... :cautious: