The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Instant purchase to add to existing steelbooks
I had a feeling this was coming as Zbox Curator hinted it would be last year when asked about a possible release

Reactions: javiermendoza
I knew this day would come but sadly spent far too much on the original steelbook (on eBay) to double dip :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamill82
Lenti mock up looks decent but will it be decent? Hmmm

So it doesn't have a front title and therefore doesn't even match the other titles in their own Marvel range???

I feel sorry for you poor sods that still stick with Zavvi, I really do...

So it doesn't have a front title and therefore doesn't even match the other titles in their own Marvel range???

I feel sorry for you poor sods that still stick with Zavvi, I really do...
Never got title on front thing as its on shelf sideways and unless gonna sit looking at it for while does it matter?? Title on spine is more surely? May just be me thinks that

Never got title on front thing as its on shelf sideways and unless gonna sit looking at it for while does it matter?? Title on spine is more surely? May just be me thinks that

Yeah a title on the spine should be absolutely MANDATORY, whilst a front title depends on the steelbook in question and whether it suits the art, etc. So yeah you're right it's definitely not as important.

However when you've released 6 or 7 titles in the same range / franchise then they should all match in my opinion. But this is Zavvi we're talking about so this sort of crap is pretty much a standard blunder for them :rolleyes:

Reactions: Shane Dale