The "I've received my Ninja Week prize!!" thread

Twanky

V.M.P
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
west london
hey everyone just wanted share a pic of the excellent ironpack i won here for ninjaweek

thanks to Ricker and Naughtius Maximus for this wonderful item and this great giveaway and thanks and good luck to everyone else

and thanks for the wispa david its already gone, lasted about 10 seconds

7753968e-cd47-4427-841b-68fe3186387c_zps77d8feb6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent the prize and tracking shows it has arrived but no pics posted yet by the winner :(
maybe he's not happy with it :p
btw I didn't receive my gift...
that reminds me last year at the exact same period, I never received the IB FS I won :tear:

I received my price a few days ago. Sorry that it took me so long to post pictures and thank you so much for this awsome print! I love it!

I won the blue Ninja Print #2 and i used the oportunity to get the red/blue one too. They are both amazing and i´m looking for a nice frame right now:D I will hang them up right next to the ninja print #1:scat:

WP_20140304_005_1.jpg

WP_20140304_003_1.jpg

Been debating whether I should return the favor and embarrass our dear Trading Manager, naughtius maximus and crew of all of our incredibly generous members who pulled off this coup as a thank you for my coordination of Ninja Week 2014.

Lucky for them, despite having already thanked them when I received this, I decided it was time to come out of the Kate closet, and share the new addition to my collection, which was sent to me along with a few other goodies (including an enormous box of cadbury creme eggs, omg!).

As I told them, my wife unpacked this (I had no idea it was coming, and I was even helping her to get the box open), so needless to say, both of us were red as lobsters with embarrassment when Kate emerged scantily clad:emb:

Then the hunt for who would do such an 'outrageous' and 'unthinkable' thing ensued! My wife started hanging it in the kitchen, but alas, it will take its place in my Underworld and (now) Kate Beckinsale collection. Like they couldn't pick one where she is wearing a winter coat? :hilarious:

Thank you again to all involved (and no I won't post your names, haha!)-it was only fair to share this with all of you...this is the 'Ninja Week prize arrived' thread, after all!
:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Great job David & co for ahem...taking me aback....:drool: :drool:

photo (2).jpg

Ok Everyone..I got my Ninja Week Prizes.:oohyeah:

I can't wait to do it again. Thanks to everyone here at HDN, and of course our beautiful digitalbabe for everything she does...:drool:

Well to my disappointment the other day, I decided I wanted to watch Running Scared, I put the disc into my PS3 and nothing happened. I didn't get any wrong region code messages it was just a black screen. I tried everything using the remote, but nothing it wouldn't upload anything. I took it out and repeated all over again. Dammit I can't watch it. :(

So I put in White House Down.....cheesy but enjoyable. :movie:

Any idea on what could have happened. Is it region locked?

I think it's a sony thing I can't watch my little mermaid or Star Wars on my sony BDP-570 but they play on my other players

Sent from the depths of hell using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lucky101
Lucky-this has happened to me over the years as well. Unfortunately, sometimes some players have issues with certain discs. If you have another player, try it-despite firmware updates, etc, occasionally I've had to try another player.

Well to my disappointment the other day, I decided I wanted to watch Running Scared, I put the disc into my PS3 and nothing happened. I didn't get any wrong region code messages it was just a black screen. I tried everything using the remote, but nothing it wouldn't upload anything. I took it out and repeated all over again. Dammit I can't watch it. :(

So I put in White House Down.....cheesy but enjoyable. :movie:

Any idea on what could have happened. Is it region locked?

I had this issue one upon a time, I tried the same disc in a different player that seemed to unlock something, when I tried it back in the original player it worked,don't know what it was or what cured it, but it worked for me, give it a try you have nothing to lose.

Ron

Been debating whether I should return the favor and embarrass our dear Trading Manager, naughtius maximus and crew of all of our incredibly generous members who pulled off this coup as a thank you for my coordination of Ninja Week 2014.

Lucky for them, despite having already thanked them when I received this, I decided it was time to come out of the Kate closet, and share the new addition to my collection, which was sent to me along with a few other goodies (including an enormous box of cadbury creme eggs, omg!).

As I told them, my wife unpacked this (I had no idea it was coming, and I was even helping her to get the box open), so needless to say, both of us were red as lobsters with embarrassment when Kate emerged scantily clad:emb:

Then the hunt for who would do such an 'outrageous' and 'unthinkable' thing ensued! My wife started hanging it in the kitchen, but alas, it will take its place in my Underworld and (now) Kate Beckinsale collection. Like they couldn't pick one where she is wearing a winter coat? :hilarious:

Thank you again to all involved (and no I won't post your names, haha!)-it was only fair to share this with all of you...this is the 'Ninja Week prize arrived' thread, after all!
:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Great job David & co for ahem...taking me aback....:drool: :drool:

View attachment 63390

That's a REALLY cool gift! David did an awesome job setting the surprise up and he pulled it off perfectly by the sounds of it. :scat:

P.S. Sorry my name wasn't on the list DB... I really appreciate all the hard work you not only put into Ninja Week, but all the time you constantly dedicate to HDN. I was actually supposed to donate some money towards it too, but I had to wait until I got paid, and by then I forgot all about it... damn goldfish memory! I'm hoping to work something else out though. ;)

Speaking of DB, she kindly shipped my second Ninja Week prize, which actually turned up over a week or so ago...

LoA2.jpg

LoA1.jpg

A huge thanks to HDzeta for donating the prize to Ninja Week, to Biscuitnoir for hosting the giveaway, and to DB for shipping it to the UK. It's a gorgeous edition and without a doubt one of my new favourites! Thanks again to all involved. :notworthy:

Ninja fo' life, yo! :ninja:

Finaly got round to taking a photo no kids or hubby amazing what you can get done with no one else around.

SO LOOKING FORWARD To watching this YUMM YUMM at the same time A HUGE THANK YOU TO Ricker for the chance to own and see this 20140310_123221.jpg.

Loving your presant DB. Lovely of everyone I love the warmth and support of HDN.