The King's Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: February 21, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 24, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Kings Man Front with jcard.jpg
Kings Man Front.jpg` Kings Man Back.jpg Kings Man Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be in for that set if it were released over here AND included the next film... pretty pointless otherwise.

Reactions: Coolsambob
Just added the 4K disc to my Filmarena Secret Service fullslip and also picked up the Golden Circle Japan premium fullslip digipack (highly recommended) so I'll just be sticking with this edition..
That Best Buy set does look pretty smart though....

I had a payment failure too, tried to cancel and it would not let me do that either, So I emailed them and they cancelled it.

Will order later with a code.

Reactions: Noodles
Arrived today..
Matte finish but happy with it..
Gloss would have been nice though..
Solid card j-card as opposed to a flimsy paper one that adds more appeal..
Blind buy and watched for the first time tonight.
Really enjoyed it...

Arrived today..
Really enjoyed it...

Fox film so it got the Disney card treatment. Nightmare Alley and West Side Story should be the same.

Arrived today..
Really enjoyed it...
Hi there is a french audio 7.1 track on the bluray 4K menu Disc ? Cos on the j-card there are only english and italian. Can you Check on the bluray 4K Disc please for me? Thanks a lot.

Arrived today..
Really enjoyed it...

US version is gloss. Not mine

Hi there is a french audio 7.1 track on the bluray 4K menu Disc ? Cos on the j-card there are only english and italian. Can you Check on the bluray 4K Disc please for me? Thanks a lot.

Saw this a few nights back. Better than the second one but still an absolute mess of a film.
thanks, make sense. not yet seen it myself, but will eventually. i'm not a huge fan of the Matthew Vaughn/Jane Goldman partnership, myself, i think i only own a single film of theirs. her writing in particular seems to be aimed at squarely a male, very adolescent audience - which is of course fine, so maybe she's a genius for nailing that demographic. speaking personally, in find her writing rushed, artless, and cheap. which i suppose is understandable, considering her husband. :emb: :p

Reactions: crib79