The King's Speech (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 14th, 2012

Info Link

This item is no longer available on Amazon CN but there is still info there.

ks.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Megabee):
kings-1.jpg

kings-2.jpg

kings-3.jpg

kings-4.jpg

kings-5.jpg

Attachments

• ks2.jpg
    ks2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 483
Last edited by a moderator:
This is quite possibly my favourite steel (I know it's a Viva, but I'm grouping them all for ease of reference). I'm not generally interested in things like disc art, but the art for this is just the icing on the cake. And I loved the film. Which really pains me, because I hate Firth.

Reactions: augustus
This is quite possibly my favourite steel (I know it's a Viva, but I'm grouping them all for ease of reference). I'm not generally interested in things like disc art, but the art for this is just the icing on the cake. And I loved the film. Which really pains me, because I hate Firth.

Spot on in your assessment of both the 'Steel' and the film. Wouldn't go quite so far, however, regarding Colin Firth. He's no Ralph Fiennes and he often adopts a one size fits all approach to the roles he plays but when he puts his mind to it, he's capable of great things, as in this very film.

Spot on in your assessment of both the 'Steel' and the film. Wouldn't go quite so far, however, regarding Colin Firth. He's no Ralph Fiennes and he often adopts a one size fits all approach to the roles he plays but when he puts his mind to it, he's capable of great things, as in this very film.

Oh no, I don't hate him as an actor, I know he can be good, I hate him. It's simply that he was a favourite of my ex...

Reactions: augustus