The Last Duel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 16, at 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

13470491-2004910194244601.jpg

13470491-6904910194040103.jpg
13470491-2064910194141830.jpg
13470491-1164910194096914.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a fast turnaround from the theaters, I guess because of a failed run.
A Ridley Scott movie, with both Affleck and Damon, in the vein of Gladiator and Kingdom of Heaven, when everyone moans about excessive amount of comic book movies and CGI, this should have been a hit.

But looking at that steelbook, it's like they're trying to bury it in an unmarked grave in a cheapest coffin... could it BE any more ugly and boring?
Oh, I haven't seen the back and inside, they kinda save it. :sick:

Reactions: Falihn
Not bad, didn't bother watching this at the cinema as knew they'd be a quick turn around

It's on D+ from the 1st of December so will watch it there first and then decide

Reactions: Noodles and Jace88
Wanted to watch it because of the cast and Jodie comer but it looks sh!t
It's on D+ from the 1st of December so will watch it there first and then decide
Sweet will Watch it Then

Last edited:
Keep seeing people complimenting the cover art.

Is this one of those Magic Eye designs and I'm just not seeing the hidden picture?

I mean... literally a Magic Eye picture would be an improvement on this.

The leather bound cover of an eighteenth century book would be an improvement on this.

Keep seeing people complimenting the cover art.

Is this one of those Magic Eye designs and I'm just not seeing the hidden picture?

I mean... literally a Magic Eye picture would be an improvement on this.

The leather bound cover of an eighteenth century book would be an improvement on this.
It's a very striking cover imo, actually designed to convey meaning rather than just a "look, some floating heads of various sizes". Was it one of the release posters?

Reactions: MrSquifler
I've noticed that the release date for the standard Blu-ray and DVD is 6th December, but this is 31st Jan 2022 ?, anyone think this is an error ?. I did notice this in the listing, that the steelbook is the only 4K edition for the UK market.. Interesting.