Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 19, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

Le-Dernier-des-Mohicans-Edition-Limitee-Steelbook-Combo-Blu-ray-DVD.jpeg

Why do French steelbook releases always have to ruin it with inverted titles :(
It comes from the books of course, and European tradition to write, and read from left to right, and place books in sequential order on shelves from left to right. So it's more natural to look for something, and tilt your head to the left. Books also often have more than one line of text on its spine.
The American way (adopted by many other countries) makes sense for books laying flat on a table only. Probably because there's only that 1 book in the house... :D

This shelf of French digibooks looks best and most comfortable to me.

FrenchDigibooks.jpg

Last edited:
First steelbook for this title.... I'll find a way to live with the inverted spine. :LOL:
Plus, it looks like the only writing on the spine is the movie title, so if you just put the steelbook on your shelf backward then the title will be facing the same direction as your other steelbooks without any upside down logos.

It comes from the books of course, and European tradition to write, and read from left to right, and place books in sequential order on shelves from left to right. So it's more natural to look for something, and tilt your head to the left. Books also often have more than one line of text on its spine.
The American way (adopted by many other countries) makes sense for books laying flat on a table only. Probably because there's only that 1 book in the house... :D

This shelf of French digibooks looks best and most comfortable to me.

View attachment 551091
Spelling of moulin rouge is wrong