C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
The remake was announced
Release date: September 2, 2022
Platforms: PS5 & PC

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking about milking fu*ing game. I can't remember game being milked like this one. By any means i don't mean any bad, but like how many times will this one have to be remake, remastered?!
So far it seems that every future PS platform will get it.

Reactions: Noodles
you dont have to buy / play it

I didn't say anything about that part. But there isn't anything MAJOR different to playstyle that it marks it like totaly different game. Like PS4 version against PS3 wasn't like nothing new, except graphical overhaul.

I didn't say anything about that part. But there isn't anything MAJOR different to playstyle that it marks it like totaly different game. Like PS4 version against PS3 wasn't like nothing new, except graphical overhaul.
maybe it's different? they will change and add new stuff, no doubt.

Taking about milking fu*ing game. I can't remember game being milked like this one. By any means i don't mean any bad, but like how many times will this one have to be remake, remastered?!
So far it seems that every future PS platform will get it.
Agreed. I adore TLOU and consider it the greatest game of all time, but they're killing it's legacy with s*** like this IMO.

Was struggling to figure out which is new and which is old... apparently the shots I prefer are from the original :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
I for one am excited for the PS5 release. Any chance to replay the game I'm happy to take. Or any merchandise they throw at me.

Also adding accessibility features is a big addition to the video game as it's making it accessible for people who could not experience the original on it's PS3/PS4 consoles. And it's going to get released for PC as well so even more players get to play the game who never owned a Sony console before. I don't believe it's only fans of the franchise that this gets released for and it's a good opportunity to grow TLOU community.

I'm looking forward to experience it on the PS5 hardware. I love the old ones and will surely love the new one as well. At the end of the day, it's a choice if people want to buy it or not.

Was struggling to figure out which is new and which is old... apparently the shots I prefer are from the original :LOL:

These stills obviously don't do it justice at all, because I saw another tweet last night (whilst in bed on my phone :sleep:) and the comparisons were a lot better... impressive almost!

This will come also for the PC (yes) so maybe change the only for playstation part in the title.