Completed The Last of Us (Season 1) [HBO]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Craig Mazin, the creator of the acclaimed limited series Chernobyl, is reteaming with HBO to adapt The Last of Us, the massive Sony PlayStation video game franchise.

In a rare development in the world of video game adaptations, the writer and creative director of the game, Neil Druckmann, is also involved and will work with Mazin to pen and executive produce what is intended to be a series.

Carolyn Strauss will also executive produce along with Evan Wells, the president of Naughty Dog, the Santa Monica-based developer of the game. The project is a co-production with Sony Pictures Television in association with PlayStation Productions. It will be the first television series from PlayStation Productions.

Source: 'The Last of Us' Series in the Works at HBO From 'Chernobyl' Creator Craig Mazin, Neil Druckmann (Exclusive)

lastofus_400x400.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love both the actors... But not who I would have cast.

Odd that this is first position for Pedro Pascal, I would have thought Mando would be... But I guess they can shoot a lot of stuff without him on that series.

Filming is supposed to wrap today, so these are most likely just small (cameo?) roles...

Really hope we get this show straight away in the UK and we're not waiting for it to show up on Sky Max weeks later like we had to with Peacemaker (still not seen that show)

Reactions: Noodles
Really hope we get this show straight away in the UK and we're not waiting for it to show up on Sky Max weeks later like we had to with Peacemaker (still not seen that show)
Yeah, no chance I'm waiting! By the time Peacemaker came to the UK, I'd already had a lot of it spoiled for me and therefore lost interest in wanting to see it.

Never played the game so I’ll be going into this one blind. Hopefully it lives up to the expectations of fans of the game and provides an entertaining series for the general audiences.