The Last of Us: The Complete First Season (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: July 19, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR
Price: €49.99

81hccWPwgTL._AC_SL1500_[1].jpg

My streak of getting undamaged deliveries from Fnac came to an ugly end today. DHL somehow totally destroyed my steelbook even though it took less than a day to get it from France. The box was bent like a banana; it's ridiculous that they even bothered to deliver it. I contacted Fnac through Twitter, so hopefully they'll send me a replacement without having to send back this disaster.

IMG_1952.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: MrPurps and djjez83
My streak of getting undamaged deliveries from Fnac came to an ugly end today. DHL somehow totally destroyed my steelbook even though it took less than a day to get it from France. The box was bent like a banana; it's ridiculous that they even bothered to deliver it. I contacted Fnac through Twitter, so hopefully they'll send me a replacement without having to send back this disaster.

View attachment 558323
Sorry to see that bud…

Reactions: JGCramp
Sorry to see that bud…
Eh, I'm not too bummed about it, except for the fact that they want me to return it. The only downside of Fnac is that the few times that I've had to return anything it's become a huge headache. I'll probably just end up getting the US slip release and not bother ordering the steelbook again.

Eh, I'm not too bummed about it, except for the fact that they want me to return it. The only downside of Fnac is that the few times that I've had to return anything it's become a huge headache. I'll probably just end up getting the US slip release and not bother ordering the steelbook again.

If anyone would like to get a steelbook from Fnac, and have it checked, well repacked, and sent to him, I would gladly help. But it would for sure rise up the shipping costs.

Reactions: tono06 and JGCramp
Mine is scheduled for today, I never had a damaged Steelbook from them so far but I would try again, sometimes you win some you loose some but I prefer to order from them than any Amazon site…
Yeah, I might. I’m a big fan of Fnac and not really put out by getting something damaged. This is only the second one that I’ve received damaged. That return was a headache, but I got fully refunded.

I actually misread the message Fnac sent me. They want me to get a shipping quote to determine whether I should return it. But it’s going to be something like $25USD, so not sure they’ll want it back

Reactions: tono06