Nintendo Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (2023)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: May 12, 2023

The sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is now in development for Nintendo Switch!
Legend-of-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-Sequel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
Not too sure why I'm getting excited actually, because I'm yet to even play the first one lol. That was the main reason for me picking up a Switch though, so I guess I should stop being tight (it's still so bloody expensive) and finally buy it!

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Not too sure why I'm getting excited actually, because I'm yet to even play the first one lol. That was the main reason for me picking up a Switch though, so I guess I should stop being tight (it's still so bloody expensive) and finally buy it!
Hahaha, just go for it mate :whistle: Its a great game, you won't be disappointed if your a Zelda fan :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
Hahaha, just go for it mate :whistle: Its a great game, you won't be disappointed if your a Zelda fan :thumbs:
I've never actually played a Zelda game before, but I love the look of Breath of the Wild. Might try and pick it up cheap on eBay, because there's no way I'm paying £50-£60 for a single Switch game.

I've never actually played a Zelda game before, but I love the look of Breath of the Wild. Might try and pick it up cheap on eBay, because there's no way I'm paying £50-£60 for a single Switch game.
Yeah that's the only problem with the Switch, some of the games can be pretty pricey. You might be lucky on Ebay mate.

Yeah that's the only problem with the Switch, some of the games can be pretty pricey. You might be lucky on Ebay mate.
I can't understand why they're so expensive though, especially this particular game, which has been out a good while now.

I can't understand why they're so expensive though, especially this particular game, which has been out a good while now.
Yeah, it's beyond me to mate, ain't got a clue how some are priced so high.

Because Nintendo fans will literally keep paying top dollar for their first party titles on the basis that it's Nintendo. Not even trying to be funny this is the reason. Every other company goes in heavy on discounts a few months after release or sooner if they flop and Nintendo doesn't bother their shirt and their fans continue to accept it. I've been wanting to pick up The Last Story on the Wii for years and even the regular edition still commands full RRP on ebay. If you want a further example into the mindset (which spills over into general Japanese merch hoarders/scalpers) look no further than the latest one I've been SMH at: This Xenoblade 2 character figure was around $200 at preorder.. sells out (cuz scalpers ofc) and now you'll find it on ebay for the princely sum of £550 :cautious:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xenoblad...388598?hash=item469610b736:g:BBAAAOSwrW5cr4~b

I put 50 hours into BOTW and quit because I simply got fed up with the core loop (food cooking etc) and how slow it is to get around. Well made game with lots of ways to create your own kind of fun but it's so agonizingly slow and light on narrative.. not a popular opinion but there are plenty Zelda fans who think the same.

Evil returns to Hyrule in the latest trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, coming to Nintendo Switch May 12th.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y