Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: March 28, 2023
Purchase link: A24 Standard - 4K UHD
Price: $45 (BD) $47 (4K)

6D5B3752-2D00-4B74-B4DA-5510A7CADF51.jpeg

Special collector's edition of Robert Eggers' The Lighthouse, available in Standard Blu-ray and—for the very first time!—4K UHD with a new HDR master. Featuring original artwork by Tobias Kasparand a 64-page interior booklet, the printed discpack comes enclosed in an embossed wave-textured slipcase.

Disc extras include:
• Exclusive mini documentary on composer Mark Korven
• Costume walkthrough and interview with costume designer Linda Muir
• 2019 making-of featurette
• Deleted scenes

Book contents include:
•Storyboard excerpts by David Cullen
•Production design drawings by Craig Lathrop
•BTS photography by Eric Chakeen
•Bib-front shirt pattern made by Marvin Schlichting to Linda Muir's design

62D11C4C-F1AE-42D1-B873-0D09113C8E30.jpeg

EBBD98B4-DF15-4FA8-9D44-C9BC65BB4D7F.jpeg

2836AD64-5541-49E5-BBBF-51F85889D950.jpeg

61F5DFE8-7467-45F3-8242-0C8B34B4326A.jpeg

5B919F39-A632-4FE1-B0FA-BC452B8A2517.jpeg

729F8DF8-268F-4496-ACA1-FED56637C244.jpeg

43D811B4-9C87-4C8F-8A49-BC0D43B91F3C.jpeg

22A3C80B-EF7D-41C4-9924-27E5D0406DBD.jpeg

665D22F4-4020-4F19-9145-910E0605F260.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always been a big fan of Flloydo's photography, and one of the things that I admire most about his work is his masterful use of aspect ratios. In particular, I have noticed that Flloydo has been able to recreate the use of the aspect ratio seen in the movie Lighthouse in his own photography work.

In the movie Lighthouse, the filmmakers used a unique aspect ratio of 1.19:1, which is almost a perfect square. This aspect ratio was chosen to create a sense of claustrophobia and confinement, and to draw the audience into the world of the film. Flloydo has taken this concept and applied it to his own photography work, using a similar aspect ratio to create a sense of intimacy and confinement in his images.

What I appreciate about Flloydo's use of the Lighthouse aspect ratio is how it creates a sense of tension and focus within the image. By using a narrow aspect ratio, Flloydo is able to draw the viewer's attention to the subject of the image, while at the same time creating a sense of confinement and restriction. This creates a sense of emotional resonance within the viewer, as they are drawn into the image and forced to confront the emotions and ideas that it represents.

Another thing that I admire about Flloydo's use of this aspect ratio is how it allows him to play with the composition of the image. By using a narrow aspect ratio, Flloydo is able to create a sense of symmetry and balance within the image, while at the same time allowing him to experiment with different compositional techniques. This creates a sense of visual interest within the image, as the viewer is drawn into the various elements of the composition and forced to engage with the image on multiple levels.

Overall, I think that Flloydo's use of the Lighthouse aspect ratio is a testament to his skill as a photographer. He has taken a unique concept from a film and applied it to his own work, creating a sense of emotional resonance and visual interest within his images. Whether he is using a narrow aspect ratio to create a sense of confinement or a wider aspect ratio to create a sense of expansiveness, Flloydo is always able to create a sense of emotional resonance that draws the viewer in and enhances the overall impact of the image.

If you are a fan of photography, I highly recommend that you take a closer look at Flloydo's work. His use of aspect ratios is just one example of the many innovative and creative techniques that he employs to create truly stunning visual imagery. Whether you are a professional photographer or simply someone who appreciates beautiful imagery, Flloydo's work is sure to leave a lasting impression.

:happy:

I have always been a big fan of Flloydo's photography, and one of the things that I admire most about his work is his masterful use of aspect ratios. In particular, I have noticed that Flloydo has been able to recreate the use of the aspect ratio seen in the movie Lighthouse in his own photography work.

In the movie Lighthouse, the filmmakers used a unique aspect ratio of 1.19:1, which is almost a perfect square. This aspect ratio was chosen to create a sense of claustrophobia and confinement, and to draw the audience into the world of the film. Flloydo has taken this concept and applied it to his own photography work, using a similar aspect ratio to create a sense of intimacy and confinement in his images.

What I appreciate about Flloydo's use of the Lighthouse aspect ratio is how it creates a sense of tension and focus within the image. By using a narrow aspect ratio, Flloydo is able to draw the viewer's attention to the subject of the image, while at the same time creating a sense of confinement and restriction. This creates a sense of emotional resonance within the viewer, as they are drawn into the image and forced to confront the emotions and ideas that it represents.

Another thing that I admire about Flloydo's use of this aspect ratio is how it allows him to play with the composition of the image. By using a narrow aspect ratio, Flloydo is able to create a sense of symmetry and balance within the image, while at the same time allowing him to experiment with different compositional techniques. This creates a sense of visual interest within the image, as the viewer is drawn into the various elements of the composition and forced to engage with the image on multiple levels.

Overall, I think that Flloydo's use of the Lighthouse aspect ratio is a testament to his skill as a photographer. He has taken a unique concept from a film and applied it to his own work, creating a sense of emotional resonance and visual interest within his images. Whether he is using a narrow aspect ratio to create a sense of confinement or a wider aspect ratio to create a sense of expansiveness, Flloydo is always able to create a sense of emotional resonance that draws the viewer in and enhances the overall impact of the image.

If you are a fan of photography, I highly recommend that you take a closer look at Flloydo's work. His use of aspect ratios is just one example of the many innovative and creative techniques that he employs to create truly stunning visual imagery. Whether you are a professional photographer or simply someone who appreciates beautiful imagery, Flloydo's work is sure to leave a lasting impression.

Ffs :hilarious:

You f**king AI loving p!sstaker!

spit take GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Does A24 web shop pack these limited editions well? Bubblewrap and boxed?
the ones i have received came in bespoke fitted boxes inside other boxes. not much bubble wrap, but the cardboard containers have areas on all sides that can take any hits. no issues in those i've received to date. :)

Reactions: yelin0318