The Little Mermaid (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #3)[UK]

Apr 12, 2012
UK
Release Date: September 23th, 2013
Purchase link: The Little Mermaid
Price: £22.99
Number of Discs: 1
Disney Collection # 3

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

little-mermaid-uk.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to cudzndrips)

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 414
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone still waiting for this in the UK? My other things that were sent arrived on Saturday but my 2 copies of this and 1 rocketeer have not. I really can't be arsed with Zavvi's excuse for CS department but think I may have to bite the bullet!

Yep still waiting for mine. I received The Rocketeer, The Sixth Sense and Tron on Saturday but no sign of this as of yet :(

Been dealing with Zavvi's C'S for the last 3 days as mine has paint chips. I have to send it ack after sending photos, I wonder how long it will take to get a replacement?

Been dealing with Zavvi's C'S for the last 3 days as mine has paint chips. I have to send it ack after sending photos, I wonder how long it will take to get a replacement?

Well I sent back my JB that had a spine slash, and after chasing it up yesterday, I found that despite taking it to the courier place three weeks ago. They have still not received it yet. I wouldn't hold your breath dude. They are a joke.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is it normal to not get the "Dispatched Email" but have it show as "Dispatched" in your order history?

I'm in the US so it might take a little longer to find out, but I'm curious as I've always gotten the email for my orders. If it makes a difference this was part of an order I did with 3 other steels yet to release. Thanks!

[...] How about the animator that spent days animating the lip sync of "wish I could be" only to have the shots swapped so we see Ariel nonsensically moving her mouth to no words?

[...] The Lion King error can be seen here [...] Without the clouds there, it looks like Simba is chasing after... nothing. They never issued a replacement disc, unfortunately.
OMG never knew of these errors or the cut version of Avengers. That Lion King error is bretty big if you ask me. As a kid I found this one of the most impressive scenes in the film and after a while I discovered that the backside of a walking lion can be seen in that final shot... A shame this got lost in the BR edit.

[also runs to his BR player to see which version of the Avengers spear-scene his BR has]

Well I sent back my JB that had a spine slash, and after chasing it up yesterday, I found that despite taking it to the courier place three weeks ago. They have still not received it yet. I wouldn't hold your breath dude. They are a joke.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Well that does not inspire confidence.
I took mine to the collect+ place which should have tracking.

Well that does not inspire confidence.
I took mine to the collect+ place which should have tracking.

Ive used Zavvi a few times for returns using their Collect+ service and its always worked for me. It usually takes 5 days from receipt back at Zavvi for a refund to hit my account