The Looking for "X" Poster Thread

White Rat

Contributor/Prints
Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2012
Iowa
Reach out to your fellow ninjas for help if you've been in search of a certain poster and can't seem to find it!

Why so expensive?!!!
It looks like Umbrellas of Cherbourg: 2049:LOL:
private commission and real small numbers (85 of reg, not sure on variant) but it's a beauty.

Eng did an Empire Strikes Back private commission too but that's a run of 15 so I'll admit defeat on that one... haha

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
I mean look at how good this is (and I've just found out searching for an image there was a GiD variant that in dark just has the emperor and tiny Millennium Falcon).

Star%2BWars%2B-%2BThe%2BEmpire%2BStrikes%2BBack%2Bby%2BKilian%2BEng.jpg

Hi, I'm looking for Mondo X Cyclops Print Works Print #02: Wall-E by Tom Whalen and the lion king by Tom Whalen

Last edited:
Hi there,
Completely new in this section of hdn. I've never bought a movie poster or an art print of a film. As my favourite character of the avengers is Thor, I'd like to know if there are any recommendable prints which are nice and still available.
Thanks for the help.
Delete if inappropriate to ask here

Hi there,
Completely new in this section of hdn. I've never bought a movie poster or an art print of a film. As my favourite character of the avengers is Thor, I'd like to know if there are any recommendable prints which are nice and still available.
Thanks for the help.

a tip is to search on http://expressobeans.com where you can get a idea whats out there then go and hit ebay sadly

Reactions: JH2607
Hi there,
Thanks for the help.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...o+psoter.TRS0&_nkw=thor+mondo+psoter&_sacat=0

go there and scroll and you will see all the Thor posters pretty much ever done. I highly recommend you pick up some type of premium poster of anything so long as its screen print as you will be shocked at the quality in hand. :thumbs:

Reactions: JH2607
Also new to prints but it’s something I’m really wanting to get into
Looking for some advice as a centrepiece for my man cave I’d like to get a phantom city creative Jaws print I’ve been keeping an eye on eBay and prices have ranged between £170 and £600 does anyone with abit more experience know what I should be paying for this ?

Attachments

• 4350C2A4-E770-469B-80A5-95D5AA5B3094.png
    4350C2A4-E770-469B-80A5-95D5AA5B3094.png
    429.8 KB · Views: 354
Also new to prints but it’s something I’m really wanting to get into
Looking for some advice as a centrepiece for my man cave I’d like to get a phantom city creative Jaws print I’ve been keeping an eye on eBay and prices have ranged between £170 and £600 does anyone with abit more experience know what I should be paying for this ?
Definitely not that price. I'd say not more than $150-175, or maybe $200 (all of these prices not including shipping price of course) if you see that noone wants to move their copies. Go register on expressobeans, put the poster on your Wanted list, contact people that are selling their copies. If you have Facebook join the groups Mondo Trader and MT Marketplace and make a post saying "ISO Jaws Variant by Phantom City Creative" with an image, say the price you want to pay, and you should have some people messaging you back. Good luck ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ricardo13