Bottleneck Gallery The Lord of the Rings Argonath by Rafael Falconi

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Rafael Falconi takes us to two very distant, but immediately recognizable movie and literary worlds!

Rafael’s prints, inspired by The Lord of the Rings and Tron, focus on the unforgettable locations and scenes in these stories. Rafael has an amazing eye for architecture and seamlessly switches up his style, with Tron being a more moody techno-noir piece and The Lord of the Rings being more storybook and lush.

Rafael’s prints will be available for purchase on Tuesday (3/14) @ 12PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!

Argonath_WEB_1024x1024.png

Argonath
by Rafael Falconi
Giclee
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 275
$50

Argonath - Acrylic Panel Print
Digital printing on 4mm thick acrylic panel
18 x 24 inches
Limited edition of 75
Hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram of authenticity
$125

Rafael Falconi takes us to two very distant, but immediately recognizable movie and literary worlds!

Rafael’s prints, inspired by The Lord of the Rings and Tron, focus on the unforgettable locations and scenes in these stories. Rafael has an amazing eye for architecture and seamlessly switches up his style, with Tron being a more moody techno-noir piece and The Lord of the Rings being more storybook and lush.

Rafael’s prints will be available for purchase on Tuesday (3/14) @ 12PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!

Argonath_WEB_1024x1024.png

Argonath
by Rafael Falconi
Giclee
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 275
$50

Argonath - Acrylic Panel Print
Digital printing on 4mm thick acrylic panel
18 x 24 inches
Limited edition of 75
Hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram of authenticity
$125
i kinda really like that

would do you think about it?

@hatredhorror I did pass on it but yeah, I think I like the more flat version than the acrylic panel version

did you grab it?
nah, i eventually decided against it.. it looked great at first glance, but i didnt like the details on the rocks etc..

curious how the acrylic panel will look like in the end tho.