The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020 - January 23, 2023 (Re print) - July 8, 2024 (Re print)
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £99.99
Finish: Matte w/ no 'bossing (steelbook & case)
Notes: WB Shop includes Artcards - UHD Discs only does not include Blu-ray discs

81Q8mRHYcAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I swear they're just repacking all the ones that got returned first and second time around. There'll be a rerelease next year with this year's returns

Funny to see how prices went up for this one after ppl found out it's LOTR. And again extremely limited etc. etc... yet there are 500 OC'S ... not to mention DL...
But i do believe BF will top HDZ steels. If only they'd release motherbox on top of it then i'd sell HDZ release instantly.

Managed to preorder one for a friend, guess he was right to ask me to secure it today...

Yep. GBs next month. Tentative July-August release.
OoohRubyFifth.gif

Ooooh!

After HDZeta and UHDClub, and various studio editions, I wonder what else can be done...

Managed to preorder one for a friend today, guess he was right to ask me to secure it today...

View attachment 575873
Ooooh!

After HDZeta and UHDClub, abd various studio editions, I wonder what else can be done...
I wonder too, and I hope it's not enough to make me want to buy another 3 OCs lol I'm betting the steels will have theatrical poster art on (same as HDZ SL). God knows what they'll use for the slips, and that's what I'm interested to see. Hopefully the DLs are great (or it's all sh!t), so I don't need to split OCs.

Reactions: Lenny Nero