The Lost Boys - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 19, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 25, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99

Lost Boys Ultimate Collector's Edition.jpg
The Lost Boys Steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
I still have never seen this movie, probably have it on some BD, maybe the trilogy, but didn't get to it.
Since I'm in a new 'phase' of collecting and watching older, earlier movies with actors I like, and generally everything from the 80's, I'll blind buy whatever box set they come up with.

I still have never seen this movie, probably have it on some BD, maybe the trilogy, but didn't get to it.
Since I'm in a new 'phase' of collecting and watching older, earlier movies with actors I like, and generally everything from the 80's, I'll blind buy whatever box set they come up with.
This is by far the best '80, vampire, horror -with a slice of comedy movie. I rewatch this like 2 times per year, top 10 material imo

Disapprove The Tonight Show GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
Note
As with recent listings showing up on Amazon UK

This might end been a retailer exclusive or be a trade wide release

As in might be a Zavvi Exclusive

• Informative
Reactions: snow flake
Note
As with recent listings showing up on Amazon UK

This might end been a retailer exclusive or be a trade wide release

As in might be a Zavvi Exclusive

Will this not be the exact same as the Batman Ultimate Collector's Edition Steelbooks out later this month and be available from WB, HMV, Zavvi and Amazon for £39.99?

Will this not be the exact same as the Batman Ultimate Collector's Edition Steelbooks out later this month and be available from WB, HMV, Zavvi and Amazon for £39.99?
Might be but Amazon UK have been listing a lot of upcoming releases recently that are not live yet some ended up been Zavvi exclusive