The Lost Boys - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 19, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 25, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99

Lost Boys Ultimate Collector's Edition.jpg
The Lost Boys Steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine today! Love the slip, not so much the finish on the Steelbook, I think the last zavvi release was better, what do you think?

Attachments

• 113C114A-2CA8-44A1-A617-8A3EF87D058B.jpeg
    113C114A-2CA8-44A1-A617-8A3EF87D058B.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 81
  • 897C9EC0-4C7C-4530-B7D0-B37BDBDAA540.jpeg
    897C9EC0-4C7C-4530-B7D0-B37BDBDAA540.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Are you located out of UK? may take a while but it's sounding ominous
Yes australia but most other things have come in good time even items purchased after these.
By looks of my dispatch email probably sent in same package but that only a guess not sure if it would be a box or them fold over boxes but not sure if would hold both titles.
I be gutted if does not show as out of stock just typical.
I had a heat steelbook go missing sent back in august but was lucky jb store here sold it as well.
Even with the postal strikes don’t know why it would affect these as dispatched on the 21st sept don’t thing was strikes around that day/s

Reactions: BluSteel2012
A lot of stuff shipped in September is still floating around out there not yet delivered to Zavvi customers most likely due to Royal Mail. Lot of folks in the U.S. still waiting for their Lost Boys and Poltergeist CE's.

I finally received my Lethal Weapon steelbook in Canada yesterday that was shipped on September 9th. Still waiting for Lightyear which was shipped on the same day.

I already received my Thor: Love and Thunder steelbook last week which was shipped on October 3rd.

What protection sleeves people using for this and Poltergeist? (Although Poltergeist is even bigger)
SC6 are too small.
Any suggestions?

is anyone having problem with playing 4k UHD disc? it stucks at some chapters in second half of the movie. My friends player is up to date

is anyone having problem with playing 4k UHD disc? it stucks at some chapters in second half of the movie. My friends player is up to date
UHD discs are more sensitive to fingerprints and dust and packaging residue thats gets on the disc etc resulting in affecting playback
A disc might look clean when checked

Has your friend tried cleaning the UHD disc with a fiber cloth
This most times fixes playback issues

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent