The Lost Boys - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 19, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 25, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99

Lost Boys Ultimate Collector's Edition.jpg
The Lost Boys Steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
I think Paul would like everybody to know about all of the releases for The Lost Boys and Poltergeist in the UK in steelbook, amaray, 4K, Blu-ray, DVD, Laserdisc, VHS, Beta and maybe a few others.

I think Paul would like everybody to know about all of the releases for The Lost Boys and Poltergeist in the UK in steelbook, amaray, 4K, Blu-ray, DVD, Laserdisc, VHS, Beta and maybe a few others.
You might want to learn what a contributor means before you post again in any thread ;)

May I remind you done the same on BD Forum I do know what your member name is on that web forum :p

Edit
:rofl: You deleted your post this morning showing the amaray edition on BD Forum thread for Lost Boys Steelbook
You do realize some members on BD forum can still see deleted posts just like some members can on HDN

You forgot to delete your post showing Amaray edition in Poltergeist Steelbook thread on BD forum :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ben6212 and Stygian
Zavvi just tried to charge the card for this, and Poltergeist CE, a whole week ahead, so I guess they're in stock.
After Nobody predicament, I don't think I'll risk canceling to reorder with a code, even though the difference would be £24.

Zavvi just tried to charge the card for this, and Poltergeist CE, a whole week ahead, so I guess they're in stock.
After Nobody predicament, I don't think I'll risk canceling to reorder with a code, even though the difference would be £24.
Also looks like Lost Boys is sold out, at least that's what I'm seeing for now.

Yes, the lost boys went out of stock over 1 week ago on pre order for that seems more popular.
Nobody didn't go out of stock so the option for code was always likely.
Just gotta weigh it on which will sell out or not. Also Lost Boys will likely come back on to buy with leftover stock but probably sells out quite fast so if you are not around for it can easily miss it.

Reactions: Lenny Nero and Rady