The Lost Boys - 35th Anniversary (4K + Blu-ray) (HMV Exclusive Cine Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 19, 2022
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99

Lost Boys Cine Edition.jpg

The Lost Boys- Cine Edition includes
  • Rigid Slipcase
  • All New 32-Page Book
  • Two-Sided Poster
  • 8 Colourful Character Cards

Special Features:
  • Commentary by Director Joel Schumacher
  • THE LOST BOYS: A Retrospective-A 24-minute look back on the production
  • Inside the Vampire's Cave documentary
  • Vamping Out: - Makeup effect
  • Haimster & Feldog: The Story of the 2 Coreys

I ordered the set from Zavvi but would love to get this too. HMV does not ship to Netherlands so my question is if some great, friendly memebr can help me getting this :)

I went with the SteelBook instead
€49.98 includes shipping cost

I could order this from HMV using my An Post AddressPal virtual UK address (A similar service Parcel Motel used to have)

But when it arrives in Ireland I would have customs fee and handling fee making it very expensive

It would end up costing me €63.63 or higher depending on what AddressPal UK mark the value as on Parcel

AddressPal value of goods they list varies on parcels can be less or accurate or totally wrong
If you want the parcel you have to pay customs as they takes ages in repying if you query marked value and you risk parcel been returned to UK if you don't pay customs

It's not in stock, it's a bug, depending on what browser your using, I get the pink box with this product has been discontinued show when I click the link, using edge...
But then again, it could still reappear someday....