Slipbox The Machinist (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Nova Limited Edition) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 8, 2022
Purchase link: Nova (Pre-order on June 24, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $28.99
Note: Limited to 700 numbered copies

287424601_4575658379204565_5690524554674806637_n.jpg

Last edited:
Huh, I thought we already had such an edition, something in a slip, with a booklet, etc. I guess I'm confusing with Memento, and older DVD releases.

Can't believe this has still never had a steelbook release.
Yeah, seems no BD steelbooks, but there were a couple DVD steels, a German and a Dutch one.
"Not mine":
s-l400.jpg
476187693-m.jpg

I have a DVD digipack with booklet, seems it's the last time I bought it. Maybe a regular BD somewhere as well.

MachinistR2DVD001.jpg

MachinistR2DVD002.jpg

MachinistR2DVD003.jpg

MachinistR2DVD004.jpg

MachinistR2DVD005.jpg

Reactions: Noodles
Huh, I thought we already had such an edition, something in a slip, with a booklet, etc. I guess I'm confusing with Memento, and older DVD releases.

Yeah, seems no BD steelbooks, but there were a couple DVD steels, a German and a Dutch one.
"Not mine":
View attachment 534968 View attachment 534969

I have a DVD digipack with booklet, seems it's the last time I bought it. Maybe a regular BD somewhere as well.

MachinistR2DVD001.jpg

MachinistR2DVD002.jpg

MachinistR2DVD003.jpg

MachinistR2DVD004.jpg

MachinistR2DVD005.jpg
The only release I've ever owned was a dvd edition that came with an actual post-it note like the one in the film lol.

The only release I've ever owned was a dvd edition that came with an actual post-it note like the one in the film lol.
Oh, right, that was a Virgin Exclusive it appears. One guy posted photos of it on my forum a while back (not paying Photobucket nowadays, so everything's watermarked).

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, right, that was a Virgin Exclusive it appears. One guy posted photos of it on my forum a while back (not paying Photobucket nowadays, so everything's watermarked).
Ah, yes, that's the one!

We don't allow links to other forums btw, so I'm afraid I had to remove that part of your post.

Ah, yes, that's the one!

We don't allow links to other forums btw, so I'm afraid I had to remove that part of your post.
Oh, alright, I didn't know, and it wasn't an attempt at 'promotion' anyway, as it's likely useless to anyone, being in another, unreadable language. :sick:

Reactions: Noodles