Now Streaming The Mandalorian (Season 3) [Disney+]

jbsolo

Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Mandalorian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They've been calling her for a while to be gone, thing is while people do have free speech there are consequences for what you say and if a company wants to no longer hire you based on those words then those are the consequences. Like others said she pushed the limits of how far the company wanted to allow her.

She's probably written out now and her character was good but not central to the show and they can certainly use other characters that are just as good. Do I see an increased role for Bill Burr

This is clearly a product of cancel culture - there is no proof that it isn't whatsoever, quite the contrary.
Like @Savage Clown wrote, Pedro Pascal did a holocaust comparison that was significantly worse than the one Gina made. But when he does it, it doesn't matter for some mysterious reason, but is actually being applauded for it.

I for one will still be watching this show...because i love Star Wars. But this woke BS is getting out of hand. I don't know what else to say, this is just another example of how sad these current times are. Movies and entertainment are there for people to forget reality for a few hours and emerge themselves in another world. This is getting more and more difficult. I personally have been successful to (for the most part) overlook it in my own entertainment consumption but who knows how far this game will be played in the future.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
So we can talk politics at HDN ?

@Savage Clown @Vega You know, those are your opinions, not universal truths.

Vega, Movies are just not escapism. They do sometimes deliver message and remind us what once was and never should be.

Reactions: 3Maters
That trailer looks fantastic. Really hope the whole politics talk by the actors of Andor is just words and not actually the show, because the trailer for that looks brilliant as well otherwise.