Now Streaming The Mandalorian (Season 3) [Disney+]

jbsolo

Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Mandalorian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The bookends to chapter 19 were amazing!!! Wow. Im incredibly curious where this is going now.

The middle part was interesting... But I was glad to get back to our main characters.

Episode 19 has an intriguing premise as Mando-andor-lorian vibe.

For me the reason why this episode worked but Andor was a bore was due to the world building Mando had done previously, so such a drastic turn of pace for this week's episode felt fresh rather than WTF was that. Really interested to see where the show goes next but I guess it's gonna lead to Moff Gideon's return

Reactions: GeoRattray and kaw
Wtf was that last episode about? I thought that guy was gona turn out to be the guy who created the cloning for Palpatine lol

That whole part after the opening scene and just before the end was shot so weird it didn’t even feel like Star Wars. Was more like one of those weird Babylon series with better special effects.

I hope this is the last series. I don’t want them to ruin mandalorian and this looks like it’s heading that way

FYI:

Kalevala was a planet located in the Mandalore system, within the Mandalore sector of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories, that was the homeworld of House Kryze. It was the birthplace of Duchess Satine Kryze, leader of the New Mandalorians and the Council of Neutral Systems during the Clone Wars. It shared its name with the company, Kalevala Spaceworks that produced the Coronet, a custom made Nau'ur-class yacht.

The planet Kalevala shares its name with the Finnish national epic, the Kalevala.

Reactions: apsmith21
I honestly think season 3 is shaping up to be the strongest yet... feels more like Andor, which I absolutely loved!

God damn, have to take back every one of my concerns about the shows future and moff gideons story line. This is getting REALLY interesting.

Reactions: kaw
Crazy seeing Zeb in live action! :OMG: Although I think I would have preferred him to be practical and not cgi. But either way. Still cool.

Just started the episode and I was like no that's not him. then rewound and was like yup that's him!

• Haha
Reactions: kaw