The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

I think Manta might be going for the Neo, Trinity and Morpheus continuity on the Full Slips, can't imagine something else if you look at the posters for Reloaded and Revolutions. Maybe that's why they didn't use "the one" poster, since Cypher is on it.
Based on that, the Full Slips for Reloaded and Revolutions could use these following posters:
MV5BODE0MzZhZTgtYzkwYi00YmI5LThlZWYtOWRmNWE5ODk0NzMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpgfgm8OZ7o4G1G1I9EeGcb85Noe6L.jpg

Now I have no idea how the DL could end up for Reloaded and Revolutions. This following poster would work well for Reloaded in it's similarity to The Matrix, but can't find a fitting one for Revolutions:
s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: Bangjinsun
I think Manta might be going for the Neo, Trinity and Morpheus continuity on the Full Slips, can't imagine something else if you look at the posters for Reloaded and Revolutions. Maybe that's why they didn't use "the one" poster, since Cypher is on it.
Based on that, the Full Slips for Reloaded and Revolutions could use these following posters:
View attachment 545884View attachment 545885

Now I have no idea how the DL could end up for Reloaded and Revolutions. This following poster would work well for Reloaded in it's similarity to The Matrix, but can't find a fitting one for Revolutions:
View attachment 545886
Those two images are exactly what I'm hoping for the FS' of 2 & 3. Particularly 2, I've always loved that poster. Shame they didn't tint the matrix FS green, blue will stick out against those.

Those two images are exactly what I'm hoping for the FS' of 2 & 3. Particularly 2, I've always loved that poster. Shame they didn't tint the matrix FS green, blue will stick out against those.
Yeah I agree, if they are going to use those two, the blue on The Matrix will stick out and also that there‘s no code on it.
The classic poster for the Matrix would have worked better with those two imo.

Reactions: Bangjinsun
Anyone who joined Matrix Resurrections Manta GB (Matrix 4) will be getting a mass PM from me in the next few mins with details.

Members are only guaranteed to get the same edition(s) they purchased for the previous title.

The reserve invite will close in 24 hours and then public GB will be announced with whatever quantity remains.

Yeah I agree, if they are going to use those two, the blue on The Matrix will stick out and also that there‘s no code on it.
The classic poster for the Matrix would have worked better with those two imo.
Agree. Classic matrix poster is still blue though lol so there's no getting away from that. Representing the blue pill n all tha.

Reactions: spider-bat
im a manta lab fan since their first release, but they totally failed this time!!!

box: just use the f#cking code for the box... no characters and NO f#cking spoon! is it so hard?
we all know there arent many artworks for this movie, but come on...this is all you can do manta lab?

lenti front:
14227943_max.jpg

lenti back: the artwork they used for the front artwork of the full slip

full slip front: the baby artwork
full slip back: the artwork they used for the front artwork of the double lenti

so easy!

im a manta lab fan since their first release, but they totally failed this time!!!

box: just use the f#cking code for the box... no characters and NO f#cking spoon! is it so hard?
we all know there arent many artworks for this movie, but come on...this is all you can do manta lab?

lenti front:
View attachment 545894

so easy!
Aye, agreed. Would buy. But have you met Warner Bros :facepalm:

lenti front:
View attachment 545894

so easy!
amen

I know it says group buy TBA but since its only 6 days till pre-order, is there still time for one? Group buy noob here asking :shipped:

I'm looking to lock in the FS, First matrix is a must buy for me, will wait and see what the artwork for the sequels are but the first matrix is an all time classic! 10/10
I just NEED to have a full slip for my collection haha, It being manta I'm sure the finish will be excellent even though I wish we got the original poster artwork.

I know it says group buy TBA but since its only 6 days till pre-order, is there still time for one? Group buy noob here asking :shipped:

I'm looking to lock in the FS, First matrix is a must buy for me, will wait and see what the artwork for the sequels are but the first matrix is an all time classic! 10/10
I just NEED to have a full slip for my collection haha, It being manta I'm sure the finish will be excellent even though I wish we got the original poster artwork.
based on the PM to Resurrection buyers, my guess is sometime tomorrow