The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

im a manta lab fan since their first release, but they totally failed this time!!!

box: just use the f#cking code for the box... no characters and NO f#cking spoon! is it so hard?
we all know there arent many artworks for this movie, but come on...this is all you can do manta lab?

lenti front:
View attachment 545894

lenti back: the artwork they used for the front artwork of the full slip

full slip front: the baby artwork
full slip back: the artwork they used for the front artwork of the double lenti

so easy!

Yep so easy that even a simpleton like you gets it :(

:naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
I know it says group buy TBA but since its only 6 days till pre-order, is there still time for one? Group buy noob here asking :shipped:

I'm looking to lock in the FS, First matrix is a must buy for me, will wait and see what the artwork for the sequels are but the first matrix is an all time classic! 10/10
I just NEED to have a full slip for my collection haha, It being manta I'm sure the finish will be excellent even though I wish we got the original poster artwork.
6 days in GB time is plenty.

You will likely hear something soon.
Possibly from Saturday evening GMT onward to early week days.

GB's here last a few days usually, but cam sell out in minutes, so keep a keen eye and ensure you follow here and the GB section fir instant updates

Good luck

Don't know what to choose here.
Lenti images were on one of the steelbooks I already have.
Fullslip front colors look off because of that damn Glow-in-the-dark, probably.
Wish they'd stop with all the children's chocolate box cover toys, and just used nice art with spot gloss. No cookie-cutter lines, no shiny metallic foil, no lenticulars. The way it goes, I'm liking CineMuseum and regular Arrow and Zavvi slips more.

Was hoping for the theatrical poster somewhere/anywhere on/in the package...

Also, the embryo art:

View attachment 545858

That too was on a steelbook.

thx for the tag m8

both slips look good, too bad the DL is transitional, so ill be going for the full slip
What do you think the transition will be into? Transitional lentis are better IMO.

On a positive note, they went with the original Warner digibook content for the booklet (essays and all) instead of yet another lazy photobook.
That's another negative point, I already have that digibook.

For all those wishing for original poster art - well fullslip is almost like that. Save for 2-bit colors.
Or put your UHD disc, with similarly discolored transfer, into a DVD snapper case - that got original poster art. :D

What do you think the transition will be into? Transitional lentis are better IMO.
no idea tbh, ive heard the resurrections lenti transitioned into the green code iirc? so might be similar here

still not sold on any edition, feels like it could have been much more.. this way its quite far from being an ultimate edition for the movie unfortunately

It isn't. But that'll be because there were probably at least 30 people who bought OC/DLs for Resurrections to account for.
Oh am very aware (am one who secured her DL and is just waiting on Reloaded/Revolutions now).

If those were numbers available for the 2nd and 3rd movies I wouldn't think it was that low, but for this first, classic, much loved, original Matrix movie, am not sure any number would be enough in all honesty.

Oh am very aware (am one who secured her DL and is just waiting on Reloaded/Revolutions now).

If those were numbers available for the 2nd and 3rd movies I wouldn't think it was that low, but for this first, classic, much loved, original Matrix movie, am not sure any number would be enough in all honesty.
Agree. Even with the less than favourable slips, this will be a bloodbath. A 2,000 print run for a film like the matrix is so low.

Lol well someone needs to edit the OP then :rolleyes: :rofl:
I’m sure I added the correct info on Friday because I just copied it from their website however the OP was then edited after by a mod so maybe there was confusion. Not sure

Correct info added

I’m sure I added the correct info on Friday because I just copied it from their website however the OP was then edited after by a mod so maybe there was confusion. Not sure

Correct info added
In all fairness to you bud, i was relatively sure manta's site said the same at one point too.

Reactions: Flloydo