The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

Still cannot find unboxing videos; is anybody willing to share disc art photo, please? Need to know if it's the same as regular edition. Thanks in advance! ;)

Upon further review the FS is f-ing awesome.
I'm an idiot and forgot it "glows in the dark"
Hit it with the blacklight and wow it pops!
View attachment 550214View attachment 550215View attachment 550216View attachment 550217
oh wow that IS a stunner.
First FS am regretting not going for since I stupidly let go of the first John Wick Nova FS (that white one...gave it to a friend....GAVE...for a ps4 mind but still...urgh I regret it)

I will be out next week, when I return I will bill for shipping.
Phew!!
Literally checking this thread as I feared I'd somehow missed the billing invoice despite my keeping a keen eye out.
This is a relief.

I'll get back to gaming and waiting in the meantime

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
I was expecting revolutions beauty shots to go up this week, with preorder next Friday, at the rate they've listed the last 3 titles, but no sign of anything yet... Maybe next week instead.

I was expecting revolutions beauty shots to go up this week, with preorder next Friday, at the rate they've listed the last 3 titles, but no sign of anything yet... Maybe next week instead.
I'm interested in what Manta will do the the gimmick....revolutions we got the cat, with matrix we got the red/blue pills, Matrix reloaded we got the keys....I wonder what is next...a spoon? :dizzy:

Is it really due that soon?
We can't be far off the shots then
Well preorder dates have been 3 weeks apart, for the last 3 releases, so I was expecting it next friday. BS' are released 1-2 weeks beforehand though, so I don't see it happening next week now. Maybe the week after, but only manta knows lol

Reactions: yeslek
I'm interested in what Manta will do the the gimmick....revolutions we got the cat, with matrix we got the red/blue pills, Matrix reloaded we got the keys....I wonder what is next...a spoon? :dizzy:
Yeah, possibly. It's about the only plausible ones left.. unless they went for a phone or one of the centennials.

'There is no spoon' in the third film, they featured iconic or plot related items from each part. Don't really remember if there's anything like that in the last one.
They could do Smith's sunglasses, or a bullet as if ripping through time in another plexiglass block.

'There is no spoon' in the third film, they featured iconic or plot related items from each part. Don't really remember if there's anything like that in the last one.
They could do Smith's sunglasses, or a bullet as if ripping through time in another plexiglass block.
That's why I said the centennials, huge part of the 3rd film. Also what they used on the back of the new 4K steel, and likely what will be on the manta booklet (same as the keys for Reloaded).

Hopefully not so soon. Got 3 pre orders they need release first even though one (black adam) is due in 10 days

So I would of thought maybe the week after that releases

Hopefully not so soon. Got 3 pre orders they need release first even though one (black adam) is due in 10 days

So I would of thought maybe the week after that releases
I could see it being the 31st now, as a preorder date. The went heavy with 3, 3 week windows, so it's hard to judge manta atm.

Reactions: Flloydo
Tbh am fine with any time after this week (been a tough month with money needed elsewhere, but back to normal from 20th)

Plus, am in no rush knowing I have the next two movies secured :)