The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

Had paypal for best part of 2 decades and never been asked for ID, ever! Not even to proof address (which is fine but photo ID for online shopping seems daft as its not an in person transaction....)
Oh, so it's not a new thing then they're asking everyone now again, it been implemented at least 10 years ago everywhere, and they only got to you, or your country now I guess.
Photo ID is required for their money back guarantee policies - so that they can try finding you, or at least not let you register ever again if you run off with some money.

Oh, so it's not a new thing then they're asking everyone now again, it been implemented at least 10 years ago everywhere, and they only got to you, or your country now I guess.
Photo ID is required for their money back guarantee policies - so that they can try finding you, or at least not let you register ever again if you run off with some money.
Seems to be new, especially with the amount of other places wanting ID this side of new year.

Surely address proof is enough to chase a person down? Not a picture of someone they never have and never will meet?...

It's just that, of all places now asking, this and the piercer elicited the most 'eh?' reaction.

Reactions: Noodles
I've been using Paypal for well over 10 years and never been asked for ID.
Let's hope you never get asked... unnecessary hassle IMO

I actually ignored the email as it looked like a scam.
Then when I logged on to send postage for this, it turns out I should have heeded it the week before....

• Wow
Reactions: Noodles
Let's hope you never get asked... unnecessary hassle IMO

I actually ignored the email as it looked like a scam.
Then when I logged on to send postage for this, it turns out I should have heeded it the week before....
If they accepted your birth certificate, then I'll just do the same if they do ask.

Sent my photo ID and other personal info a week ago, and today…
229A22C2-E990-4FA4-8C34-7E47576C98F6.jpeg
7D18DD4C-B160-4980-A3D4-A5E32D88BADE.jpeg
Called PayPal Japan. They said, my profile is in English but my photo ID is all in Japanese and they don’t match. You ask a Japanese ninja living in Japan his photo ID, you’ll get it in Japanese ffs:BS::meh: With my passport’s long been expired, they say I need to change my name and address to Japanese in order to match with the info. So I did what they told me to do over the phone. You know it doesn’t make a f**king sense. They couldn’t confirm my identity, but still they did change my profile right away over the phoneo_O:bored:
AC422A72-72E1-4158-B0EB-905867C3AF50.jpeg
And now, back in time to a week ago:banghead:
5BAAEB90-D538-4F29-890E-CF0F0AFCE178.jpeg
Angry William H Macy GIF by Fargo

Sent my photo ID and other personal info a week ago, and today…
View attachment 552457
View attachment 552458
Called PayPal Japan. They said, my profile is in English but my photo ID is all in Japanese and they don’t match. You ask a Japanese ninja living in Japan his photo ID, you’ll get it in Japanese ffs:BS::meh: With my passport’s long been expired, they say I need to change my name and address to Japanese in order to match with the info. So I did what they told me to do over the phone. You know it doesn’t make a f**king sense. They couldn’t confirm my identity, but still they did change my profile right away over the phoneo_O:bored:
View attachment 552459
And now, back in time to a week ago:banghead:
View attachment 552460
Angry William H Macy GIF by Fargo
What Is Going On American Horror Story GIF by AHS

• Haha
Reactions: laz305 and milky
I need to change my name and address to Japanese in order to match with the info. So I did what they told me to do over the phone. You know it doesn’t make a f**king sense. They couldn’t confirm my identity, but still they did change my profile right away over the phoneo_O

Well now that it's changed, they'll match it with the current documents, right?

All of the above crap shows why crypto is the future, and bloodsucking banks and 'services' like PayPal will die.

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: milky
Tracking number already available for the GB shipping, @Aniv? Thank you :)

No, will be available tonight. To prevent multiple changes tracking is only made available after I tell manta all orders are ready to ship as some people have address changes. I just informed them 1 hour back.

If someone knows the ninja's below please ask them to check the invoice and complete payment.

@Jakeb1022
@Jiggy Higgins
@redlemon
@SpecialCollector89

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon