The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

I've been using Paypal for well over 10 years and never been asked for ID.
Sent my photo ID and other personal info a week ago, and today…
View attachment 552457
View attachment 552458
Called PayPal Japan. They said, my profile is in English but my photo ID is all in Japanese and they don’t match. You ask a Japanese ninja living in Japan his photo ID, you’ll get it in Japanese ffs:BS::meh: With my passport’s long been expired, they say I need to change my name and address to Japanese in order to match with the info. So I did what they told me to do over the phone. You know it doesn’t make a f**king sense. They couldn’t confirm my identity, but still they did change my profile right away over the phoneo_O:bored:
View attachment 552459
And now, back in time to a week ago:banghead:
View attachment 552460
Angry William H Macy GIF by Fargo
This is honestly the first I’ve heard about all this. I’ve not had to confirm any Identity with them ever.

So is this a worldwide thing then?

Holy sh*t, my friend:OMG: Do they have this in Germany? This is actually what my HDN ID come from:joy: I still eat them candies:hungry: The name of the little girl is Peko, and I even made a huge painting dedicated to her:angel:

No, paypal don’t deserve these tasty candies:whistle:
nah, just googled milky

Reactions: milky
This is honestly the first I’ve heard about all this. I’ve not had to confirm any Identity with them ever.

So is this a worldwide thing then?
Never had to do it in the USA. All they did was verify my bank account by doing a couple of tiny deposits and eventually requiring a credit card.

Reactions: Flloydo
Wow after watching unboxing video I see I gotta make another Frankenstein out of this one lol the inside artwork and 3 disc hub are better on the quadrilogy tin boxset. So just gotta do a little switch-a-roo and will then have a perfect SteelBook

Just out of interest would the one click Box house 3 fullslips? I don't know how thick the paperweight is. TIA.

GB copy just arrived and looks SO much better in hand (I have the lenti).
The 3d transition of characters to code.. *chefs kiss*

Can't wait to get the full set(still need to secure the 3rd if I recall) and figure out a nice display of them somewhere

Thanks for the GB @Aniv keep up the hard work!!

Reactions: Steely-Booked
This is turning out to be a pretty poor set.
One steelbook is debossed another isn’t, titles on the spine don’t match (steelbook or slip). I have to say that I’m really disappointed with this set.

Reactions: laz305