The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

I’m sure the manta schedule only mentioned Matrix and Matrix 4 as releases. Since they have now revealed matrix 2 and 3 steels, does this mean we are getting a trilogy release and a matrix 4 release, or 4 separate releases?
That's because they're probably doing those first. That was only a list of 2022 titles and previously announced ones that are being delayed. Either they'll add them later on this year, or 2 and 3 will simply be 2023 releases.

4 in a steel box, like Rambo, Mad Max, and Hunger Games, is going to be a worldwide studio release.
Mantalab should release them individually, maybe with a couple different fullslips each.
Ooo....May opt for a 4 movie steel.... as much as I would like the individual lenti's, I don't think I can afford them all if they come out close together (times getting pricey...and assuming I have a working PayPal by then)

Reactions: Lenny Nero
oh no that’s like the worst art they could’ve chosen for the oc box, figure the rest will match and that’s just barf

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy spooooooooooooooon

Slips are lovely ofc, excited to complete the collection

DL is x2 transitional lenti (probs same effect as Resurrections). FS is glow in the dark. OC paperweight (lol) is also glow in the dark. Steelbook title is apparently debossed this time around.

Doesn't sound like they managed to pull off the glossy GITD combo steels manta said they were aiming for a while back.

@Aniv, I remember that it was mentioned that those (crazy enough, as this one writing) who purchased Matrix Resurrections OC would have access to purchase all the other OCs of the Matrix collection through the GB. Will you tell us how to proceed when time comes? :)

Edit: I see similar question from @Nightmarez

Reactions: yeslek and Felix_ro