The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #16) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

C0DDE7CB-09DA-4D01-98FB-128087A83858.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet
They really shouldn't of increased the price for these, just put me right off tbh.
I ended up stopping 5 or 6 releases ago...looks like lots of other people did as well, and now instead of the original pricing of £29.99, quite a few of the releases over the last months have all been alot cheaper.
I may consider this one if the price goes cheaper.

Amazon UK
Order dispatched

Monday listed as delivery date but possible I might have on delivery on Sunday
I have found with all my Amazon pre orders recently. They say for example 31st delivery date, but take payment on the 28th or 29th. Dispatch late 29th or 30th and say delivery for 30th. But by 12pm still no delivery window and at that point I know it aint arriving that day. It has happened on every single pre order for the last 5 months.

They really shouldn't of increased the price for these, just put me right off tbh.
I ended up stopping 5 or 6 releases ago...looks like lots of other people did as well, and now instead of the original pricing of £29.99, quite a few of the releases over the last months have all been alot cheaper.
I may consider this one if the price goes cheaper.
Yeah, they dug their own grave unfortunately and I also stopped collecting them a few releases back... plus it says a lot when The Matrix is my all-time favourite film (alongside Drive, of course!) and yet I've zero interest in owning this edition.