The Matrix Reloaded (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 46) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 10, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Aniv TBA

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Rain Printed Key Set Premium.

Matrix2OverallPackshot_OC_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_f8772701-a496-44d3-beff-39f05f09dc84_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Arrived in the U.K. yesterday. Looking forward to seeing how the FS turned out

FS also arrived in the UK, now the wait to see how long it takes Yodel to deliver. With Royal Mail I'd have it tomorrow :cautious:
Hopefully it gives me the drivers number again so I can call him and arrange the redelivery to my neighbour

FS also arrived in the UK, now the wait to see how long it takes Yodel to deliver. With Royal Mail I'd have it tomorrow :cautious:
Same my DL in UK today does any one no why royal mail does not deliver manta labs parcels anymore also the tracking number does not work on Yodel the only place it worked on was dealsender

Same my DL in UK today does any one no why royal mail does not deliver manta labs parcels anymore also the tracking number does not work on Yodel the only place it worked on was dealsender
They've changed their postal service. It used to be hong kong post, now it's dealersend, who use whoever they want at UK end. The dealersend ref number won't work with yodel, you'll get a separate one. It appears in the tracking once it's reached that point, mine also automatically populated in my yodel app.

Reactions: Wally1988
They've changed their postal service. It used to be hong kong post, now it's dealersend, who use whoever they want at UK end. The dealersend ref number won't work with yodel, you'll get a separate one. It appears in the tracking once it's reached that point, mine also automatically populated in my yodel app.
Yeah mine has auto uploaded on the yodel app too

I was wondering what it was, because it appeared there on the 20th, still not confirmed, but I assume it's this. My hdz lotr auto populated there too, which was also shipped via dealersend.

Not sure if it’s different but my GB copy of The Matrix through here was delivered by Royal Mail the other day

It had a DHL label under the Royal Mail one, so assume it was handed over to RM for some reason

Not sure if it’s different but my GB copy of The Matrix through here was delivered by Royal Mail the other day

It had a DHL label under the Royal Mail one, so assume it was handed over to RM for some reason
GB copies must've been sent differently bud. My direct order of the matrix also came via dealersend, which ultimately became yodel if memory serves, same as black adam and Reloaded.

Has your's updated at all mate? My yodel is stagnant, dealersend site has been down for a good 24hrs, 17track shows movement yesterday and I've randomly had a parcel notification from evri. Wondering if they've changed courier.

Has your's updated at all mate? My yodel is stagnant, dealersend site has been down for a good 24hrs, 17track shows movement yesterday and I've randomly had a parcel notification from evri. Wondering if they've changed courier.

Exactly the same for me apart from the Evri part

Frustrating, I'd rather pay the extra and have it go back to when they used Royal Mail

Had an update on dealer send yesterday Morning but nothing on the yodel app since it appeared the other day. 17track last update on Sunday. Absolute mess all this bullsh!t. Just charge the extra $3 for Royal Mail

B00DD850-50AC-4013-BECE-93AB0FD23474.jpeg

3B6F8A30-357B-4E31-ABF6-4F5DB2137D16.jpeg

57AB57F2-E8A0-4B85-837B-C4CCB887FEC0.png