The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer non-lenti slips, but since the front art from the Fullslip will be on the WWA steelbook in the quadrilogy steel box, will have to try and acquire the DL of this.

It seems to be a trend for premium WEA retailers to release 2 slip one clicks, which I like. They take up less space and save everyone money. HDzeta has been doing that lately. I hope more one clicks are like that. Does anyone really need 3 or 4 identical steelbooks with just different slips? I imagine some will disagree with me.

Reactions: Granada
It seems to be a trend for premium WEA retailers to release 2 slip one clicks, which I like. They take up less space and save everyone money. HDzeta has been doing that lately. I hope more one clicks are like that. Does anyone really need 3 or 4 identical steelbooks with just different slips? I imagine some will disagree with me.
I don't disagree with you in that there's no need for more, than 2 slips, but, these boxes - Dune and Regurgitations - are not smaller, as they house additional physical goodies, like those candles and paper weight for Dune, and the cheap ugly cat here. If anything, they'll actually be bigger! Plus the price isn't lower.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Chemartin_1 and MM3
I don't disagree with you in that there's no need for more, than 2 slips, but, these boxes - Dune and Regurgitations - are not smaller, as they house additional physical goodies, like those candles and paper weight for Dune, and the cheap ugly cat here. If anything, they'll actually be bigger! Plus the price isn't lower.
Didn't notice that cat figure. Unnecessary, I suppose. I looked at my direct orders and the Blade Runner one click (3 editions) was a total of $203, while the Dune one click (2 editions) was a total of $202. At least HDzeta doesn't add gimmick items, but I know some people in this forum don't like mentioning them. Their most recent IMAX one clicks were cheaper that the 3 edition ones.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Didn't notice that cat figure. Unnecessary, I suppose. I looked at my direct orders and the Blade Runner one click (3 editions) was a total of $203, while the Dune one click (2 editions) was a total of $202. At least HDzeta doesn't add gimmick items, but I know some people in this forum don't like mentioning them. Their most recent IMAX one clicks were cheaper that the 3 edition ones.
Yeah in the end the one click makes no difference in cost because of the sodding cat lol.
If I bought this today (the DL) it’s nearly £60. That’s with a decent conversion too. It’s getting ridiculous. I bought a zeta last month from their website and it was £10 less. So it seems manta are rising prices and terrible conversion rates are really ruining it. This will cost me the same as my prestige order in dollar but it’s already £5 higher in sterling. That pre order was only 2 months ago

Reactions: Lenny Nero and MM3
Yeah in the end the one click makes no difference in cost because of the sodding cat lol.
If I bought this today (the DL) it’s nearly £60. That’s with a decent conversion too. It’s getting ridiculous. I bought a zeta last month from their website and it was £10 less. So it seems manta are rising prices and terrible conversion rates are really ruining it. This will cost me the same as my prestige order in dollar but it’s already £5 higher in sterling. That pre order was only 2 months ago
Sorry to hear. I know the Sterling has lost some value because of inflation. PayPay's conversion rates are very questionable - much higher than they should be. I always look on xe.com and see what a dollar is compared to a Euro or Sterling and it's way off whenever I make a payment.

Sorry to hear. I know the Sterling has lost some value because of inflation. PayPay's conversion rates are very questionable - much higher than they should be. I always look on xe.com and see what a dollar is compared to a Euro or Sterling and it's way off whenever I make a payment.
I use revolut which is miles better than PayPals conversion and roughly in line with xe. Usually a few pence more which is nothing. But yeah it’s just getting higher and higher.

Do I really want to spend £60 on a film I can’t stand just to keep the manta collection going? That’s what i need to decide. Is it worth it. Same with 2001 when that comes around, although I love the art is it worth it when I hate the film and the cost is now that high per edition.

Reactions: MM3
Do I really want to spend £60 on a film I can’t stand just to keep the manta collection going? That’s what i need to decide. Is it worth it. Same with 2001 when that comes around, although I love the art is it worth it when I hate the film and the cost is now that high per edition.

I thought we were supposed to buy the movie first, and then look for the best edition of it, not vice versa. So going by that eternal truth of a real collector, you shouldn't buy titles you don't like, or can't stand, just because of the packaging. Otherwise it's not a collection, just a bunch of random pretty boxes. It's hoarding. It's a waste. It looses its face, its owner's uniqueness.

For example, I've never seen Jaws, and never want to, and never bought a single DVD, BD, or UHD of it, be it a nice digibook, which I collect, or that HD Club digipack, which I prefer over steels, or anything else. But I will buy an obscure hitman movie starring Kiefer Sutherland and Melora Walters the minute it comes to HD, and be very happy with it!
Your collection has gotta be yours, not what society or majority thinks is good and you should have. Maybe I'm saying the obvious, but people sometimes forget that, and I did too - bought some stuff I'll probably never watch, so take advice from someone with a 20+ year history.

Aging Season 9 GIF by Friends

I thought we were supposed to buy the movie first, and then look for the best edition of it, not vice versa. So going by that eternal truth of a real collector, you shouldn't buy titles you don't like, or can't stand, just because of the packaging. Otherwise it's not a collection, just a bunch of random pretty boxes. It's hoarding. It's a waste. It looses its face, its owner's uniqueness.

For example, I've never seen Jaws, and never want to, and never bought a single DVD, BD, or UHD of it, be it a nice digibook, which I collect, or that HD Club digipack, which I prefer over steels, or anything else. But I will buy an obscure hitman movie starring Kiefer Sutherland and Melora Walters the minute it comes to HD, and be very happy with it!
Your collection has gotta be yours, not what society or majority thinks is good and you should have. Maybe I'm saying the obvious, but people sometimes forget that, and I did too - bought some stuff I'll probably never watch, so take advice from someone with a 20+ year history.

4F19424A-1329-4A03-BC8E-542E9EFCF510.gif

I agree with this. Dont see the point in buying something I can't stand and won't watch just for the sake of it. No logic in it....

What’s logic got to do with it if your a fan of the art?

Or part of a series of films you like?

Or part of a retailer collection you collect?
So if you collect say Nikes, your supposed to buy EVERY thing they release? Even the the disgusting ones?

It could apply to everything really. When do you draw the line? Depends how stupid you are with your money I guess....