The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
DL soldout... I'm sure you won't have any problems placing your preorder next friday though.

Anyway, speaking of DL, is Neo the same on both front and back? Tiny difference on the cape on front (a bit of it shopped away) but that's it...
Urgh typical :(
Waiting on new bank card and they said after the weekend *sigh*
Guess am trying direct on Friday
Wish me luck

wonder if these will sell out on release date...
I reckon they will but maybe not right away (hopefully)
I'm guessing after several hours

I don't think you will have a problem getting this direct, this release seems not very popular.
You will get it with ease, this might be another BOP release, where they had them for hours in stock on release date (if I recall correctly.)
Hope so.
LOVE this movie (have both UK steel editions and have yet to buy a copy of Eternals for my MCU collection- to show how fussy I've become)

The fact it guarantees the other releases from Manta for the trilogy makes it a no-brainer. Secured the DL! Thanks @Aniv
Is this just for those bought via Aniv or any bought from Manta
I definitely want the full set of 4 (lenti's) so would be nice to snag one direct on Friday and ensure that puts my name down for the prior 3.

Reactions: Mokum
DL soldout... I'm sure you won't have any problems placing your preorder next friday though.

Anyway, speaking of DL, is Neo the same on both front and back? Tiny difference on the cape on front (a bit of it shopped away) but that's it...
@yeslek added some more DL.

Reactions: yeslek
Aww man :(
I tried but had a card issue and waiting for a new one (which is due to arrive tomorrow)

Urgh
I’ve also noticed some other GB hosts in other locations offering the same thing, or similar, so maybe Manta will offer it direct?

I’ve also noticed some other GB hosts in other locations offering the same thing, or similar, so maybe Manta will offer it direct?
I'd be surprised if they did. Even so, trying to get the matrix direct, even through a preferential link, would be absolute bloodbath.

I'd be surprised if they did. Even so, trying to get the matrix direct, even through a preferential link, would be absolute bloodbath.
Yeah I am surprised they’d offer this guarantee considering how popular the OG Matrix Trilogy will be!

Yeah I am surprised they’d offer this guarantee considering how popular the OG Matrix Trilogy will be!
GB hosts are evidently only doing to shift this turd. They have to keep demand consistent on duff titles like this so they still get a decent allocation for popular ones. Hosts providing that guarantee for GB members is simple enough, they just allocate what stock they get from manta out to those members first.

GB hosts are evidently only doing to shift this turd. They have to keep demand consistent on duff titles like this so they still get a decent allocation for popular ones. Hosts providing that guarantee for GB members is simple enough, they just allocate what stock they get from manta out to those members first.
Hmmmm, may very well be the case but this seems a little unprecedented. Would be curious is @Aniv is in a position to confirm if this decision came from Manta directly or off his own back.

Seems a tad risky, if Manta reduce or change allocations in anyway and the guarantee was made by the GB host based on numbers they may not then be able to fulfill.

Hmmmm, may very well be the case but this seems a little unprecedented. Would be curious is @Aniv is in a position to confirm if this decision came from Manta directly or off his own back.

Seems a tad risky, if Manta reduce or change allocations in anyway and the guarantee was made by the GB host based on numbers they may not then be able to fulfill.
I expect GB hosts have been told "if you sell X Resurrections you'll get X of the the trilogy". But yes, is a touchy risky if things change. I imagine Matrix print run may be higher with x3 slips.

Blufans offered the same reservation for TDK trilogy after I bought the OC. Don’t think it’s as much about the ‘turd’ as it is a courtesy to people who likely want to be able to conveniently secure the entire set that is going to be offered over a longer period of time.

ML has never sold a series of existing films before now.

Reactions: Lenny Nero

Yep, all I am interested in is The Matrix so, whilst I understand the reasoning for this approach, it is a bit annoying.

Regardless of how popular a release is, if it’s known that the rest of the series is releasing down the line I’d absolutely welcome a guarantee to get them all. I’d consider dropping collecting for good if I decided to take the plunge on an expensive collection and only end up getting Movie 1 and 3.

Regardless of how popular a release is, if it’s known that the rest of the series is releasing down the line I’d absolutely welcome a guarantee to get them all. I’d consider dropping collecting for good if I decided to take the plunge on an expensive collection and only end up getting Movie 1 and 3.

That is a reasonable position and if The Matrix had been released first and you had the option to secure the other 3 films then nobody would bat an eyelid. This way round, not so much.

That would be mighty upsetting! Another factor for why I secured this to secure the rest

Last edited: