The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Not trying to jump on a bandwagon or anything, but it really IS that bad. It's just awful.

It doesn't feel like a Matrix film at all (no green tint) but more like a woke millennials soap opera. And what's with this kind of breaking the 4th wall type nonsense (referencing sequels and Warner Bros within the movie - WTF?)

They brought back some of the original characters but apart from Neo and Trinity they were the more least memorable ones. I think it badly missed the original agent Smith. One of the best villains of all time...

I had preordered Zavvi's steelbook. But I'm off to cancel it now... Truly abysmal cash in.
Woke millenials soap opera lmao :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: yeslek and gAnX
I tried to watch it twice and both times I couldn't finish it because the story lines are predictable and action sequences familiar. Not hate, just bored with same old, same old.

I tried to watch it twice and both times I couldn't finish it because the story lines are predictable and action sequences familiar. Not hate, just bored with same old, same old.
Oh, if only there were action sequences, not little scuffles ruined by ripped editing, and the action was at least familiar, it might have been as good, as 'same old' Revolutions.

I kinda love how divisive the movie is.
Personally I love it, and the topics it touches on, even if it feels a bit underdone over all.

Can't wait to buy the entrie quadrilogy from Manta :)

Reactions: Mararagan
Really annoying this is the one they're doing next over something like Inception or The Suicide Squad (seriously when is that coming?)

I might well pass on this, I've got no real desire to see this film again (even though I didn't think it was as bad as most others did) and I'm already getting to 1-4 steelbook set so I'll have a copy through that

Yeah I was hoping as well that Inception would be next.

I‘ll probably pass on this too. Personally I was expecting something else from this movie and therefore was disappointed.

But great for everyone who really enjoyed and liked the movie and are going to get this premium soon :)