Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 21, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13522055-8674920262108758.jpg

Last edited:
First half of film is really interesting and enjoyable. It’s always been the so called real world with its flying subs and drawn out machine battles that slow the pace down for me. With half an hour trimmed out this would have been 8 out of ten for me. i think the choice of cameras and lenses have choked it a bit too. The fight scenes seem a little cramped and we don’t have the dramatic wide shots that got originally that wowed us. I still recommend you go see this though and the final act that some people seem to dislike is fine with me. Looking forward to the steelbook.

I liked the postmodernistic take on it in the first half hour, felt a bit like Scream 3. Everything else not so much, but if I knew there would be parts 5 and 6, that would make it OK. The more I think about it, the more I like it.
Don't know if I should be buying ANY naked steels, as they'll all probably be 'dressed up' by one company, or another.

LOL this just got a nomination for best special effects and the BAFTAs

I’m so confused and disgusted right now

Reactions: leelee17
Must have been a lean year for special effects driven movies then....
The suicide squad, Godzilla vs kong, no way home, the green knight. All miles better than resurrections god awful special effects. Even space jam and mortal Kombats were better

But still, dune (which will win), ghostbusters and no time to die we’re also nominated

But GvK should of cleared up in that department

Last edited:
The suicide squad, Godzilla vs kong, no way home, the green knight. All miles better than resurrections god awful special effects. Even space jam and mortal Kombats were better

But still, dune (which will win), ghostbusters and no time to die we’re also nominated

But GvK should of cleared up in that department
i enjoyed mortal kombat. watched the movie again few days ago.
gvk is great.

i havent watched the other movies you mentioned yet