Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 21, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13522055-8674920262108758.jpg

Last edited:
happy days. :) seems i got mine early. still not seen the film yet o_O, so been avoiding all spoilers and hints. but the steel is good.

i like the cover artwork, the steel does appear to be mostly white, and is definitely full gloss. the ratings are removeable stickers - pics under the spoiler:

all of the matrix code is in [edit] spot gloss untreated/plain, so acts rather like reverse-spot-gloss (;)) and gets picked out rather pleasantly when it catches the light. :wow:

the back artwork has the same treatment on the matrix code, and also on the shell cases - pics under the spoiler:

open, its a nice steelbook (with the now mandatory Warner Bros. film text):

inside, the disc artwork and inside art are all fairly ordinary - pics under the spoiler.

all things considered, this is a rather nice steel, really. :thumbs:
Wake Up Eye GIF by The Matrix

Last edited:
happy days. :) seems i got mine early. still not seen the film yet o_O, so been avoiding all spoilers and hints. but the steel is good.

i like the cover artwork, the steel does appear to be mostly white, and is definitely full gloss. the ratings are removeable stickers - pics under the spoiler:

all of the matrix code is in spot gloss, so it gets picked out rather pleasantly when it catches the light. :wow:

the back artwork has the same treatment on the matrix code, and also on the shell cases - pics under the spoiler:

open, its a nice steelbook (with the now mandatory Warner Bros. film text):

inside, the disc artwork and inside art are all fairly ordinary - pics under the spoiler.

all things considered, this is a rather nice steel, really. :thumbs:
Wake Up Eye GIF by The Matrix
As it’s full gloss the matrix code isn't spot gloss. It’s just plain metallic underneath for the code (no paint) so it shines past the white paint around through the gloss. Actually a decent way to show metallic parts. Used wisely

But yeah great steel

As it’s full gloss the matrix code isn't spot gloss. It’s just plain metallic underneath for the code (no paint) so it shines past the white paint around through the gloss. Actually a decent way to show metallic parts. Used wisely
yeah, had not had the chance to edit that! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Had the despatch email about an hour ago… received delivery on Saturday!
That means I might have delivery Tuesday or Wednesday this week going by my usual delivery time for Zavvi orders

I suspected Zavvi might have sent dispatch emails after delivery has already happened for some customers the above posts confirms that did happen

Reactions: Barca73
People can say what they like about the movie but it’s a really nice steel.
Looking forward for the set that will be out later this year.

Am certainly warming up to this version of the 2 UK steels....just dispise and almost refuse to deal with zavvi (this steel is doing a good job of convincing me to bite...dammit)

So, next Query....any discount codes?

Am certainly warming up to this version of the 2 UK steels....just dispise and almost refuse to deal with zavvi (this steel is doing a good job of convincing me to bite...dammit)

The upcoming box set for all 4 movies will have this steel. That's why I won't buy a loose copy.

REDDIT always gets you 12% off instock steelbooks.

Isn't this steelbook available elsewhere (outside the UK)?

I got delivery on Wednesday
It's a nice gloss finish

As I now have both Amazon UK and Zavvi exclusives

I actually prefer the amazon exclusive overall between the 2 steelbooks

So zavvi & WB waited for the single resurrections steelbook to be released before announcing the 4 film box set with the same steelbook for the new film!

That’s disgusting imo. This should of also been an option from day 1

B4589D4E-FAEB-40D7-A61E-32C207F97FA7.jpeg

Don’t forget this will also be the manta steelbooks but with a different finish!!

Reactions: Noodles
So zavvi & WB waited for the single resurrections steelbook to be released before announcing the 4 film box set with the same steelbook for the new film!

That’s disgusting imo. This should of also been an option from day 1

View attachment 529884

Don’t forget this will also be the manta steelbooks but with a different finish!!
Nothing new... studios/retailers taking advantage of collectors, as per usual.