The Matrix Revolutions (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 47) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 31, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set -Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Steelbook Stand.

ADAA2DAC-0950-48F9-8D57-5FC1D992CA7A.jpeg
90AA18EA-0D5C-4A9E-BF3E-DD6034F2BAB6.jpeg
3050F070-CD99-48B6-A4F0-3A8607EF0E2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: laz305 and djjez83
I want premium box sets for the following:
There's a FAC for Scott Pilgrim.
Don't care about Sunshine, or that idiot on the bus, but would love a Tron premium.
There were quite good studio and boutique boxsets for Donnie Darko, and a Kimchidvd of Constantine.
Not sure Mean Girls and Taxi Driver need premiums. Maybe a UHDClub wooden box for Taxi Driver.

Hi Lenny Nero, can I buy 1 DL from you cos I left this to complete the matrix Trilogy? Thanks
It's not gonna be worth it, as they'll be shipping to a freight forwarder in US, which will then have to be sent to another intermediary in Kazakhstan, who will reship them to Russia, because the newest set of sanctions doesn't allow any media discs to be sent there. If 95% of locals only downloading everything for free from the pirates isn't enough for them, they want to squash the last collectors left, which are so mighty and plentiful, that are known to be able to stage revolutions...
not-a-great-plan-iron-man.gif

So even if I ship it to you after all that, for the 4th time, it's gonna cost its weight in gold.
Cheaper to get off ebay scalpers, honestly. :shipped:

Yeah scalpers still can’t sell out of 1&2 so they finally said **** it and left 3 alone lol
Which justifies that guy Chemartin, not sure of the nick, that was always talking about the damage scalpers bring.

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Don't care about Sunshine, or that idiot on the bus, but would love a Tron premium.
There were quite good studio and boutique boxsets for Donnie Darko, and a Kimchidvd of Constantine.
Not sure Mean Girls and Taxi Driver need premiums. Maybe a UHDClub wooden box for Taxi Driver.
I want an OC, still grabbed the FAC in case the OC never happens.
Napoleon Dynamite is my favorite comedy movie of all time, Little Miss Sunshine is one of my favorite movies of all times.
I know Arrow did a donnie darko but still want an OC, same for Constantine needs an actual OC box.

be shipping to a freight forwarder in US
Myus?

Fishisfast.
Excellent company, haven't lost a single package in 12 years.

Napoleon Dynamite is my favorite comedy movie of all time, Little Miss Sunshine is one of my favorite movies of all times.
I haven't seen either film, and never wanted to - maybe they're good, but I'll never know, because I have a queue of stuff I do want to watch longer than my miserable human life, for me to ever get to stuff I don't really want to... unless a vampire bites me and I get a few 100 extra years. Surely in just another 50 years, the way everything is going, they'll be showing something like that Ass movie in theaters, as in Mike Judge's Idiocracy, while Adam Sandler movies will be considered high art by the remaining few 'film connoisseurs'. In that case Napoleon Dynamite will seem pretty good.

Wow, away for a couple days and look what am back too….

Am also surprised the Lenti was so popular. As a lenti collector, it’s usually the easier one to get, especially when we used to get a lenti, full slup and 1/4 slip. Everyone would go nuts for the non-lenti.

Just glad I secured mine after the apparent issues and changes for the reserved GB - i’d have soat my dummy out prooer if i couldnt get the lenti to mstch my prior 3.
Have to admit, each movie released in the series, had me nervous to secure, even with the promise to secure consecutive releases if you bought thr first.

All over now, phew.
Just pay postage for Reloaded and thus, and hope they survive the journey

wow late to the party, for this one

reloaded OC arrived today,
totally forgot about this
I have 1x OC I secured after GB closed for @reiger available, "maybe". if he does not want it first person to reply to this will be on the waitlist. Will let him respond first.
Aniv if you can put me on the waiting list for that OC that would be FIRE