Piraeus, Greece
Release date: November 17, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €355.99 - €199.99

91T7lIVPATL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
@SweetJsp :drool: Aw, my gosh, both setups look lovely! Thanks for sharing :kiss: Makes me so happy to see another fully satisfied fan :happy:;) Oh yes, at the moment this is THE edition to own, definitely - so far :naughty: Now on to waiting for something with the missing bits and 4K in 10 years or so :coffee: But even if/when something new appears, I'm never parting with this one, it's just too gorgeous :drool: and I believe we're in the same boat here? :woot:;)

Of course we are in the same boat here :LOL:. As a personal opinion, I think this edition represents very well the spirit of the films and all that is involved, so I think that releasing a better edition than this is hardly difficult, but who knows, maybe they surprise us. But as you say, this is a must keep forever edition.

@SweetJsp I love your setup it looks great! I have all the same items like the deed etc too. :)

@MrsRobinson I don't think it matters how many more editions are released in the future we will buy them all! :LOL:

Thank you elle82, the deed and Erebor key are very nice items, highly recommended.

I don't have the Deed yet, but I oh do need it... :drool:
@elle82 hahaha, exactly - just keep 'em comin'! :naughty::rofl:

This deed is not very expensive, and is very nice done, so if you can, you should buy one!

Of course we are in the same boat here :LOL:. As a personal opinion, I think this edition represents very well the spirit of the films and all that is involved, so I think that releasing a better edition than this is hardly difficult, but who knows, maybe they surprise us. But as you say, this is a must keep forever edition.

Thank you elle82, the deed and Erebor key are very nice items, highly recommended.

This deed is not very expensive, and is very nice done, so if you can, you should buy one!
The key is so nice too right! I bought that a few years ago. I also have the Mirkwood Jail Key from the Hobbit. Also very nice.

Thank you, i am very happy with it, i waited a long time for the price to drop on the Middle earth set and it was worth the wait.
Its a really beautiful set right. I bought it from amazon uk before Christmas and paid quite a bit but still think it was so worth every dollar. Definitely one of my favorite editions now.

• Thanks
Reactions: The Boydster
@elle82 But if you had waited, it might have gone OOS, you couldn't have known ;) I only regret the things I didn't buy, not the ones I did, so... :D :D #proudhappyowners we all are :D You have a dreamy, mint set, so to me, that says it's worth it whatever we had to pay for it ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82