Piraeus, Greece
Release date: November 17, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €355.99 - €199.99

91T7lIVPATL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
@elle82 But if you had waited, it might have gone OOS, you couldn't have known ;) I only regret the things I didn't buy, not the ones I did, so... :D :D #proudhappyowners we all are :D You have a dreamy, mint set, so to me, that says it's worth it whatever we had to pay for it ;)
Thats exactly why i bought that one i couldnt risk it selling out and i definitely dont regret it at all! I love it! AND it smells soooo good lol!!!

It is so not weird of us to sniff our movies... :coffee::rofl: But they DO in fact smell nice - you know, when you open something for the first time and that 'fresh from the production line' scent simply devours you... :drool: Like it is with books... huh! What are those even called, sniffgasms?:rofl::naughty::hilarious:

And yeah, I can only imagine what your Scarface humidor box set smells like! :cigar::hungry:

It is so not weird of us to sniff our movies... :coffee::rofl: But they DO in fact smell nice - you know, when you open something for the first time and that 'fresh from the production line' scent simply devours you... :drool: Like it is with books... huh! What are those even called, sniffgasms?:rofl::naughty::hilarious:

And yeah, I can only imagine what your Scarface humidor box set smells like! :cigar::hungry:
Omg a sniffgasm lol! I just laughed so hard at that haha!! Awesome. :rofl::LOL::rofl::LOL::rofl::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson

That's perfect description, of that moment you open a box....... like need to change your clothes afterwards, hahaha Sniffgasm haha

Omg a sniffgasm lol! I just laughed so hard at that haha!! Awesome. :rofl::LOL::rofl::LOL::rofl::LOL:

IKR hahahaha