Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £299.99 - £269.99

kdTv4B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news!! Can't wait to see it!
I got it! And wow is it heavy! So well packed in foam. The wood smells so good too!!! I'm very pleased with it. The quality of it is gorgeous.The books the discs are in are of beautiful quality. And the red book. Perfect. The wood is also good quality and the carvings on the side are a great touch. I love it!

@MRD @bloodsnake007
@Cymon H @Lewis Watts

20161115_122432.jpg

Last edited:
Mine arrives Wednesday... conveniently, though, I was laid off from work today. As the breadwinner in this family... it's not a great time for such an extravagant purchase. Going to think about it for a few weeks but I may not be able to keep this. Luckily, it looks to be more readily available to everyone now so I hope you all have been able to order it. :)

Reactions: elle82
@elle82 Still having trouble with Amazon (totally useless customer service, sounding like a broken record) and my bank. They each claim they can't release the funds that were taken for authorization. I think I'm about 12 hours away from getting my order cancelled by Amazon, so yey, someone else can have my set.

@elle82 Still having trouble with Amazon (totally useless customer service, sounding like a broken record) and my bank. They each claim they can't release the funds that were taken for authorization. I think I'm about 12 hours away from getting my order cancelled by Amazon, so yey, someone else can have my set.
Im sorry to hear your having so much trouble. Im sick of amazons customer service. Most of their reps are hopeless.

• Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
@elle82 Thanks, dear, kind words mean a lot ;)
By the way - I saw that someone (from US, I think, some early YouTube unboxing) received the shelf itself additionally protected in some plastic wrap (to avoid having those white styrofoam pieces all over the books). Is the UK set like that as well?

@elle82 Thanks, dear, kind words mean a lot ;)
By the way - I saw that someone (from US, I think, some early YouTube unboxing) received the shelf itself additionally protected in some plastic wrap (to avoid having those white styrofoam pieces all over the books). Is the UK set like that as well?
:) No the entire set had a big square piece of foam around it which was split into two pieces. I didnt have a single speck of it on the books though thank goodness. :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
I got it! And wow is it heavy! So well packed in foam. The wood smells so good too!!! I'm very pleased with it. The quality of it is gorgeous.The books the discs are in are of beautiful quality. And the red book. Perfect. The wood is also good quality and the carvings on the side are a great touch. I love it!

@MRD @bloodsnake007
@Cymon H @Lewis Watts

View attachment 276574
Congrats @elle82! It looks amazing. :OMG:

Would love to get this, but £200+ is still too much IMO.

@DarkChild Thanks! :D Hope yours arrives quickly with no more delays, but like @elle82 said, yeah, these parcels sometimes get stuck at airports. But I'm sure everything will end perfectly for you to enjoy it in all its unmatched grandiosity! :thumbs: