The Ninjas Amongst MondoCon

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Here's a master thread of all the ninjas that'll be attending MondoCon this year in Austin, TX (Oct. 3rd-4th).

The purpose of this list is to have an idea of which Ninjas will be in attendance because, obviously, it'd be great if we could all meet up to discuss each other's ninja star and bo staff skills.

If you're going, say so down below and I'll add your name to the list!

HDN BOOTH
@Wreck
@tridon

ON THE FLOOR
@AcIDc0r3
@Aniv
@bigballas01
@bloodsnake007
@Exquisik
@jaszeron
@jcm
@mlmaier84
@roseart
@TheStixter
@White Rat

Attachments

• hdn_print3_large.jpeg
    hdn_print3_large.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
thats it lets get this thread back on track, if you want to talk food there is the food thread here!! :p
Where's the meth thread? Franky may want to know. :p
oh @tridon that thread is right here, didn't you know :naughty:
Ohhhh! Good thing Franky's bringing a full box of "Twinkies" this weekend. *wink, wink*
@tridon and @mllNY
Meth Tacos, LOL!.jpg

:hilarious: :D

HELL YEAH I'll be bringing (2 or 3) boxes of Twinkies! :hungry: Gotta represent HDN's Zombieland Exclusive as the Candyman!
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif
:woot: :notworthy:

Reactions: luke98 and tridon
Hi ninjas! I'm really new at everything here but I was wondering if there's a kind ninja that could help me get the Zombieland HDN Limited Exclusive, I live in USA and I'm trying to get into collecting movies I truly like, PM if you could help me out please :)!

Hey fellas,

@Aniv and I will be meeting for breakfast tomorrow around 8 AM. EVERYONE is encouraged to come and join us. We don't yet have a restaurant picked out, but we're going to try and meet somewhere around the theater so afterwards, we can mob over and go straight to the front of the line. I'll post here in the morning when I've got something picked out along with the address and a definite time. Hope everyone can make it! If not, we'll see you guys at the HDN booth!!!

Hey fellas,

@Aniv and I will be meeting for breakfast tomorrow around 8 AM. EVERYONE is encouraged to come and join us. We don't yet have a restaurant picked out, but we're going to try and meet somewhere around the theater so afterwards, we can mob over and go straight to the front of the line. I'll post here in the morning when I've got something picked out along with the address and a definite time. Hope everyone can make it! If not, we'll see you guys at the HDN booth!!!
Breakfast Tacos? :woot: :hungry: Hell Yeah! :D

Hope to make it! :thumbs:

"Mobbing down the street with our Steelbooks, slapping the Rickers, high fiving the bros!" :cool: :LOL: :p

A heads-up to the Ninjas coming tomorrow... there is a line-up outside that goes around the building. It started yesterday at 12pm. No joke.
Pretty sure the line is for HDN Zombieland Exclusive Steelbook #3 and HDN Exclusive Black Label Series.
You guys need to get ready to rumble!!!