The Northman (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: July 7, 2022
Purchase links: 4K + BD JPC - Media Markt - Saturn - Amazon DE - BD JPC - Media Markt - Saturn - Amazon DE
Price: 4K €42.99 - BD €24.99 (JPC) - €27.99 (Media Markt - Saturn - Amazon)

71ESg3WOv4L._SX522_.jpg
71eKeMpzoTL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love a wraparound, but that back is so naff. They've literally just stretched the spine art all the way across the back. Bleugh

I love a wraparound, but that back is so naff. They've literally just stretched the spine art all the way across the back. Bleugh
That's my only complaint as well... they could've at least added some birds in the sky to fill out the emptiness. Debossing on the title would've been a nice touch too, but maybe that's asking too much lol. I'm just happy it's gloss! :D

That's my only complaint as well... they could've at least added some birds in the sky to fill out the emptiness. Debossing on the title would've been a nice touch too, but maybe that's asking too much lol. I'm just happy it's gloss! :D

Hey - if the sky is bleak in the movie, let it be so in the blu-ray cover too ! No birds or other animals are needed. It's the way/look of the movie.

:naughty:

No birds - no birds
The sky is swollen black
No birds - no birds
Holy mass of dead insect
It was a private joke to noodles but he was too slow to understand. And I don’t think he’s seen the video I sent him. I was nearly attacked by about a thousand birds. They were plotting something

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles