The Northman (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (HMV Exclusive - First Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 18, 2022
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Slipcase and 6 Artcards

HMV Northman Packshot.jpg

Last edited:
Why guessing Paul ? If they are TBA they are TBA ... trying to excel ?
HMV website don't lists details what is included yet

So all contents including packaging is still To Be Announced

This is why HMV website says Contents to be confirmed

First Edition range releases HMV usually list all contents included and all artwork as soon as website listing goes live but have not done this yet for this release

It varies with First Editions what is included and packaging type used

Preordered! This'll be a double dip along with the Zavvi steel. Off to see the film later and I'm confident I will love it!!

So it looks like this will be a digibook, and that's fine with me, the artwork is spot on, still don't know what the extra stuff is supposed to be, as the description has not been changed yet, but i fear, it's only the digibook and nothing else. Hoping for a slipcase at least...

So it looks like this will be a digibook, and that's fine with me, the artwork is spot on, still don't know what the extra stuff is supposed to be, as the description has not been changed yet, but i fear, it's only the digibook and nothing else. Hoping for a slipcase at least...
I'm not convinced just yet. But if it is, then I'll definitely consider double dipping!

Half tempted to get this and swap the case out for the steelbook.

@lenticularis Can you confirm that a steel fits inside the slip please? :)
Tried this with a specially selected steelbook, and it does fit, with two options :thumbs::
Steelbook without J-card + artcards or
Steelbook with J-card - no space for artcards
The J-card with this steel is the card 'pocket' type and it's a 'snug' fit; not sure if the Zavvi steel has the same type though.
The slipbox has an internal dimension of around 17mm. and even though it's quite strong it could stretch a bit.

Here's one I prepared earlier :LOL:

DSCF0531.JPG

DSCF0532.JPG

• Helpful Post
Reactions: crib79 and Noodles
Tried this with a specially selected steelbook, and it does fit, with two options :thumbs::
Steelbook without J-card + artcards or
Steelbook with J-card - no space for artcards
The J-card with this steel is the card 'pocket' type and it's a 'snug' fit; not sure if the Zavvi steel has the same type though.
The slipbox has an internal dimension of around 17mm. and even though it's quite strong it could stretch a bit.

Here's one I prepared earlier :LOL:

Haha brilliant! Many thanks, June :notworthy:

Reactions: lenticularis