The Official 'CE Price Drop/Back-In-Stock Alert' Thread (Retailers/eBay)

Amazon has the PlayStation 3 Phenom Edition in stock currently!

And the Xbox 360 Phenom Edition in stock currently!

Both retail price, they were going for $175-$250 on eBay already.

Get it while it lasts!

(Dunno why I had to separate the links, but I couldn't include them in a singe sentence together)

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition (PS 3) $79.99 Save 53% HERE
SplinterCell.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CyberAthlete
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Buying the CE selling the game....still getting good prices on eBay :)

I'm keeping the plane just getting rid of everything else.

The plane actually sells for $89.99 if you want to buy it. So this is def a much better deal.

Last edited:
Today's Amazon.com Lightning Deals HERE...

Saints Row 4: Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition (PS3/Xbox360) @ 4:10PM EST ... sale price unknown

God of War: Ascension - Collector's Edition w/ Statue & SteelBook (PS3) @ 8:10PM EST ... $39.99

Amazon.com has LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One) for $29.99. Shipping is free with Prime (free student accounts available) or if you spend $35 or more.

7rep.jpg

Amazon

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is currently $19.99 in Target stores. Seems to be just bricks and mortar stores as I couldn't find the deal on their website.

fvcn.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOO

However it dosen't include the game? Yet in the picture you've posted there is a disc next to the steelbook?

Did the normal Claptrap have the disc included?

No, just the steelbook case. The previous claptrap in a box didn't include the game either. I don't know why there is a picture of a disc, but it was the same for the normal claptrap version.

No, just the steelbook case. The previous claptrap in a box didn't include the game either. I don't know why there is a picture of a disc, but it was the same for the normal claptrap version.

Huh that's odd because on the normal one the picture used to say the game was included