The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 35) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 25, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Silk Print Dots, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_overall_5000x.jpgFS_overall_5000x.jpgLS_overall_2000x.jpgDLS_overall_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Thankfully my login details are remembered/pre-filled, so I literally just have to hit the login button, otherwise I really would be screwed if I also had to type them out every time. It obviously must be something to do with how I have PP setup, since no one else appears to have the problem... the text thing, however, is most likely due to me recently getting a new computer and therefore having to confirm my identity on a new device, so hopefully it was just a one-time thing!
I always log in to the Collectong site, Paypal on laptop and Paypal app on my phone. THEN I always do a mock order of "Birds of Prey" 2 minutes before showtime for a dry run. This has worked perfectly since Blade Runner and my only nightmare is that one of these days I'll accidentally pull the trigger on Birds of Prey :smashed:

Don't use FB anymore. But you can share with all of use here, because everyone has the rights to see those prices too, as @Mokum said:

I've been posting against scalping here since I entered to this forum. And I realised who are involve with who (and some practices).
So my identity (social one) can be kept in private, as it has to be. That's why I don't use FB, but somebody else do.
So share that FB pages with ALL of us (if there was willing to) :)
Some of these GB hosts on FB might not want to be pestered by hundreds of people after their info is put out on a forum and it’s against the rules to share stuff like that here. That’s why billy mentioned PMing him

That’s what happens in the premium game, find it all on your own through forums and social media or a friend can recommend people like the FB GB hosts who in some cases because they already have enough members can’t help but possibly can take an extra few people here and there

He’s trying to help you out. Stop being so awkward about it and take the help. If not, stop f**king whining each time you miss out on a pre order. You’ve been offered help. Not everyone gets that

Last edited:
Some of these GB hosts on FB might not want to be pestered by hundreds of people after their info is put out on a forum and it’s against the rules to share stuff like that here. That’s why billy mentioned PMing him

That’s what happens in the premium game, find it all on your own through forums and social media or a friend can recommend people the GB hosts in some cases because they already have enough members but can take an extra few people here and there

He’s trying to help you out. Stop being rude about it and take the help. If not, stop f**king whining each time you miss out on a pre order. You’ve been offered help. Not everyone gets that
Groups are often private too so you've got to join them in order to see their posts.

Reactions: Flloydo
Groups are often private too so you've got to join them in order to see their posts.
And I know some that have been put in a good word to the host for them to join.

This is also why I assumed billy said he’d tag him in them. So he’ll be accepted possibly. They all work differently. But he has so many options and still f**ks it up every single time

I always log in to the Collectong site, Paypal on laptop and Paypal app on my phone. THEN I always do a mock order of "Birds of Prey" 2 minutes before showtime for a dry run. This has worked perfectly since Blade Runner and my only nightmare is that one of these days I'll accidentally pull the trigger on Birds of Prey :smashed:
Haha yeah, that'd be me... accidentally ordering :wacky:

What happens when BoP eventually sells out though? You've no way of doing a practice run then :ohno: :p

Not trying to get banned, but I thought I would mention that rumor has it, Manta is actually reducing it's allotment towards group buys in favor of promoting their website. I think the reason they are selling out so fast is just the increase in popularity/collectors and the ease of buying it directly versus other others like hdzeta, blufans etc.

Reactions: milky and Flloydo
Not trying to get banned, but I thought I would mention that rumor has it, Manta is actually reducing it's allotment towards group buys in favor of promoting their website. I think the reason they are selling out so fast is just the increase in popularity/collectors.

That’s not gonna get you banned and you are correct. It’s been like that for some time.

Certain people just can’t accept that they’re too slow (can happen to anyone) and that there’s a much larger group of collectors to serve, compared to previous years.

Enough whining about GB allotments. We go down this path in every thread and its tiresome. People are going to start getting thread bans real quick if it keeps up

You’re too nice. Next offense is getting a certain someone a long timeout off the forum since asking nicely fell on deaf ears.

• Haha
Reactions: howarmat
Not trying to get banned, but I thought I would mention that rumor has it, Manta is actually reducing it's allotment towards group buys in favor of promoting their website. I think the reason they are selling out so fast is just the increase in popularity/collectors and the ease of buying it directly versus other others like hdzeta, blufans etc.

Understandable.

Whining about GBs is honestly ridiculous. GBs are sometimes the only way some premium retailers sell their stuff to collector’s community ( Blufans, UHDclub, HdZeta and some smaller retailers). It is also a non stress way for many collectors to acquire a desired release. As you can see, both sides benefit from them, so there is really no place for those complaints.
You have lots of different GBs to choose from if you put in some work with joining different collector’s communities on forum and Facebook groups. If you’re too lazy to do that, then please don’t whine when you miss out on direct preorder.
I paid for my 1-click a couple weeks ago through a GB on Facebook ( and it was my first ever FB GB) and had no problems whatsoever and didn’t evem have to care or stress out today. If you didn’t do the same, it’s on you and only you.
Then the issue of a possibility to purchase multiple copies from different GBs and then also direct you should bring up with a retailer. It should be very easy for them to identify those people and cancel those orders ( Blufans does that btw). But obviously most of them wouldn’t do that, because it also beneficial for a retailer when their editions sell out instantly and become very expensive on the aftermarket making all of their next releases to be hyped.
Look at Manta Labs history. Their early releases sometimes wouldn’t sell out for days. With the snowballing hype their releases sell out minutes now. Clearly a beneficial situation for a retailer. If they would want to change this system it would only be a stupid business decision.