Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 18, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon
Price: $19.99
Notes: SteelBook is glossy. The slip is cardboard. The yellow "20th Anniversary" sticker is on the shrink-wrap

71nN-MrLoJL._SL1500_.jpg

91jS+uIY7kL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Steelbook sucks.

I don't remember the film being called Seven Days? :confused:

Don't like this new trend of random text on the covers instead of the title. First 'Wanna Play' on the Chucky steelbook, now this.....
uh oh. I smell an EDGE OF TOMORROW/LIVE.DIE.REPEAT./ALL YOU NEED IS KILL triple title/tagline edition coming..... :rofl:
CA5C8D07-4C2C-446D-89C0-268D39F03B5C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I don’t mind it except for the ‘Seven Days.’ The placement makes it look like that’s the film’s title, and it just makes it look like they are trying to do too much.

Sometimes less is more. That image of the well doesn’t need the words. Either put the film title above it or just leave it alone.

This would have been a sure buy for me but it just looks stupid with ‘Seven Days’ splashed across the front. With money being so tight these days, little things get me to save my money when in the past I might have bought a steelbook regardless.

I like it.

But the seven days does ruin the steel art a bit

Steelbook sucks.

I don't remember the film being called Seven Days? :confused:

Don't like this new trend of random text on the covers instead of the title. First 'Wanna Play' on the Chucky steelbook, now this.....
i'm about to say the same thing, remove those text and it'd be 10 times better...

edit... i should’ve said 7 times better :D

Last edited:
I like what they're trying to do with the video cassette under the slip, but no 4k seems like a missed opportunity.
If they were trying to do something proper with a videocassette, they'd have had a VHS style cover on the PET slip, and tape design on the steelbook itself.
I mean, that's so obvious if one thinks about it for more, than 2 seconds.

Reactions: crib79
Glad i didn't like movie :D. Beside there's just too much pet slips nowadays where art on slip + steelbook artwork are actually cool but steelbook itself is sh*t.
Last case like that is Hell or High Water.